Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Silent Skunk

Old
Silent Skunk - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
You all know im a chat box-- well-- am now in the realms of silence- and i guess i shouldnt have said that word- -- 30 days in the whole 4 me-- am i being paranoid- or if they cant silence ure voice through nomal means- they get you another way--

To all the peeps that come to my table to - chat-- they done took it away for 30 days-- i will blink my sit out sign - when i a can--

brnk80-- me need your Brail- please-- tooo funnny---------------take my forum priviledges- then my chat- - wow--- Cheaters will prosper--- ------

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:46 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
I want details, I don't buy it.

You're still posting here so clearly your forum privileges have not yet been revoked.

PSO has zero control over your chat privileges a the tables on the PokerStars client. What did you actually say at the tables that got your chat banned there? Because it had nothing to do with anything you've posted in these forums, if I had to guess.

Old
??? - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 12:59 AM
(#3)
what dont you buy?-- you are gonna lean on me- you have more respect from this community than anyone- the fact that you chime in lends more weight to my argument Dave-- -- i by passed the censors and called a dude---- a dirty-- C---
after he said in spanish-- puta madre-- and my mom is dead----------------

poor time to chime in dave--- really bad

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 01:21 AM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
what dont you buy?--
I don't buy the insinuation that PSO and/or PokerStars condone cheating and are trying to silence you for speaking out about cheaters. Which is what I think your last sentence in the OP implied.

And I suppose I'm in on it since my asking for clarity qualifies as "leaning on you"?

At any rate, thanks for clarifying. Calling some one a ---- ----- bypassing the censors is a legit reason to have chat discipline in the stars client. It has nothing to do with PSO or with cheaters. I'll chime out now that it's clear to me you are not in fact being silenced in an effort cover up cheating being brought to light.

Old
oh my god - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 01:36 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
I don't buy the insinuation that PSO and/or PokerStars condone cheating and are trying to silence you for speaking out about cheaters. Which is what I think your last sentence in the OP implied.

And I suppose I'm in on it since my asking for clarity qualifies as "leaning on you"?

At any rate, thanks for clarifying. Calling some one a ---- ----- bypassing the censors is a legit reason to have chat discipline in the stars client. It has nothing to do with PSO or with cheaters. I'll chime out now that it's clear to me you are not in fact being silenced in an effort cover up cheating being brought to light.
omg- omg-- who is peeking round the corners now?-- how can i assume you are IN ON ANYTHING - without a precursor to the prime event-- in no way did i state that i was being harassed --- i admitted my fault-- i reacted-- some one call ure mom a w h ore-- --- what u do???

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I received a 4 day chat ban on Pokerstars once back in the day. I definitely deserved it, and I'm kind of surprised it took as long as it did to happen. Let's just say I had a different point of view on the 'bad words' filter. I usually do a better job controlling myself after that since I like being able to use chat. The chat mods do their job. You break the rules and another player decides to report it, you might get the hammer. That is how it works. Has nothing to do with the PSO...

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
You need to chill and go for a walk have a cold one.
Spanish dialogue usually revolves around mother jokes and they dont know you and you dont know them,so its not worth attacking every one here because of it.

Dave is a straight shooter and I think you know that,so let it go.
What ever the issue is,it can be dealt with through better channels.
Vent at me through pm if it helps you get it out of your head.

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 01:49 AM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
in no way did i state that i was being harassed ---
Here's what you actually said:

Quote:
am i being paranoid- or if they cant silence ure voice through nomal means- they get you another way--....

take my forum priviledges- then my chat- - wow--- Cheaters will prosper
I read that to imply PSO and/or Stars are trying to silence you, with the implied purpose being to cover up cheating being exposed.

I have no idea what you mean by peeking around corners, me leaning on you, or the "prime event" (wat?), but what you wrote in the OP seemed a pretty clear insinuation to me of something that I would consider very serious. It was obviously not true.

Carry on if you must, I'm going to bed. Good night.

Old
?? - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 02:05 AM
(#9)
Carry on if you must, I'm going to bed. Good night.

Read more: Silent Skunk - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1IiiFkoKM

good fold David-- good fold- why did you enter this pot- if you were unwilling to take it to showdown--- good fold sir and sweet dreams-- next time you enter a pot-- what is your plan???

perhaps i was pushing air? or do i indeed hold the stone colds? u decide

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Wed Apr 06, 2011 at 02:08 AM..

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 02:20 AM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2010
Monk -- time for a siesta, hombre. Go light on The Langolier.

I hope no one wants to stifle your voice. You're too damn funny.

30 day chat ban -- that just makes the skunk silent but deadly.

Stay close on the trail of them cheaters, cowboy. You can still nail them in the Forum.

Happy Birthday and good luck at the quiet and peaceful tables!

Old
?? - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 02:39 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore 59 View Post
Monk -- time for a siesta, hombre. Go light on The Langolier.

I hope no one wants to stifle your voice. You're too damn funny.

30 day chat ban -- that just makes the skunk silent but deadly.

Stay close on the trail of them cheaters, cowboy. You can still nail them in the Forum.

Happy Birthday and good luck at the quiet and peaceful tables!
ty sir-- the means ands ends of any endeavor- where i come from-- are to achieve the best-- at the very least- a man that plays poker for a living- is well aware of my presence--- and that cannot ever be argued as a bad thing-- !--- agree?

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 02:54 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
I want details, I don't buy it.

You're still posting here so clearly your forum privileges have not yet been revoked.

PSO has zero control over your chat privileges a the tables on the PokerStars client. What did you actually say at the tables that got your chat banned there? Because it had nothing to do with anything you've posted in these forums, if I had to guess.

you dont buy it---well said dave-- my op was actually to tell about 15 people that i dont have chat any more-- and i veiled it within a critcism of recent actions--- THIS is WHY the langoliier plays poker professionally people -- you are way too smart sir--- well played---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 03:02 AM
(#13)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
ty sir-- the means ands ends of any endeavor- where i come from-- are to achieve the best-- at the very least- a man that plays poker for a living- is well aware of my presence--- and that cannot ever be argued as a bad thing-- !--- agree?
You have the gift of a philosopher, sir. With a nobleness of intention and pureness of heart, how can you not succeed!

Your chat may be silenced for a spell, but your spirit is forever unbound. Agree? How could I not?

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 05:03 AM
(#14)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
you dont buy it---well said dave-- my op was actually to tell about 15 people that i dont have chat any more-- and i veiled it within a critcism of recent actions--- THIS is WHY the langoliier plays poker professionally people -- you are way too smart sir--- well played---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones.

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 09:09 AM
(#15)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Mad as a hatter

I'd best get on to shark for a price on how long it'll be before your forum ban

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 09:28 AM
(#16)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Mad as a hatter

I'd best get on to shark for a price on how long it'll be before your forum ban
Might be tough to get that bet booked. For some reason, shark shut down his betting thread...

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 09:35 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
Might be tough to get that bet booked. For some reason, shark shut down his betting thread...
I think this is one final bet that he'll take delight in giving a price on

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 09:45 AM
(#18)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
happy birthday monkeyskunk.ill miss your chat.you are the most interesting character i know.the mold was broken when you came to be.kick back and let your cards speak for a while.and do alot of talkin to urself lol. a monk needs his vow of silence. pm well be your voice as best we can.but im also thinkin that i love the pso it aint perfect but im still very glad it came along.its where im gonna finally learn how to play this intense game we all love poker. gl at the tables and in all u do (old man) ill shut up lol

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 10:05 AM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
Happy Birthday Monk.. ....

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 10:46 AM
(#20)
(Head Trainer)
lol @ good fold. I'm not playing games with you, it's not a topic I think should be made light of, and I'm surprised you of all people would make a mockery of it.

You made an implication that you were being silenced to prevent you from exposing cheaters. I did not buy it, because cheating is a serious topic and I've never heard of anyone being silenced to cover it up. If that were happening, I would consider that extremely serious and deeply concerning. I asked for the details, you provided details that proved that implication was completely false, so my concern was alleviated. So I signed off. There's nothing more to it than that, it's not rocket science.

As for the rest of your game playing and innuendo, I'm not interested. GL to you, I wish you nothing but the best.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com