Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

New helpers

Old
New helpers - Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Just noticed Jdean and iseecookies are now helping Dave with the forum, great choices in both I have the utmost respect for all 3 of you fine gents and even more for your poker knowledge
This can only be a good thing going forward with this community

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Oh I missed this but two very knowledgeable players indeed; and gentlemen to boot!

TC

And off course Dave is an ace man as well.

Last edited by topthecat; Wed Apr 06, 2011 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: forgot the boss man

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hey me too!

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
You are AA Rocker

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I can think of no better 3 persons in the whole world

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
Hey me too!
yes for a newb lol to this forum your contributions have been immense in a few months we might see your names bolded too

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:38 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
yes for a newb lol to this forum your contributions have been immense in a few months we might see your names bolded too
Well, if it wasn't for the PSO I would still be sitting on a $20 bankroll without a clue how to be a profitable cash game player again. I got kind of lost as the game changed over the last couple years. I like it here!

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 07:50 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Yeah, I second what roomik said - great choices!!! Helping a lot!!!

Old
Wed Apr 06, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Haha I now see rockers got it too good stuff dude lol

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 12:09 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
The request evaluation feature is new, and I don't think it was intended for anyone to be able to mark it as evaluation completed. Notice rockerguy marked this thread as completed. I sent a message today to advise that it seems to be open to everyone and was that the intent. As it was presented to me upon roll out, that was not the intent.

FWIW, I also said if they are going to select specific evaluators to help, cookies and JD would make good choices, and I would certainly be glad to be sharing the duties.

Dave

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 12:17 AM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
The request evaluation feature is new, and I don't think it was intended for anyone to be able to mark it as evaluation completed. Notice rockerguy marked this thread as completed. I sent a message today to advise that it seems to be open to everyone and was that the intent. As it was presented to me upon roll out, that was not the intent.

FWIW, I also said if they are going to select specific evaluators to help, cookies and JD would make good choices, and I would certainly be glad to be sharing the duties.

Dave
I noticed when clicking on reply to one of the other threads that it gave me the option to mark the evaluation completed as well.

I chose not to, since I was quite sure that it wasn't meant to be available to anyone.

And I agree with Dave, cookies and JD would be good choices for evaluating hands.

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 12:19 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post

Dave
LOL. Cookies, JD, and myself were chosen to help with evaluation which is why we have the capability to mark the thread as 'evaluated'.

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 01:50 AM
(#13)
(Super-Moderator)
Congrats guys and good luck

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 02:00 AM
(#14)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
LOL. Cookies, JD, and myself were chosen to help with evaluation which is why we have the capability to mark the thread as 'evaluated'.

Add me to the list too. Can't reply as quick to things the next couple days, as I'm out of town playing in the WSOP Circuit on Friday/Sat.

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Add me to the list too. Can't reply as quick to things the next couple days, as I'm out of town playing in the WSOP Circuit on Friday/Sat.
Thought there might be more, just wasn't aware of any. tits!

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post

Good luck..Hope you give us details when you get back with the winnings

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#17)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:

Yay, more evaluators! Actually everyone had the capability to mark threads as evaluated, there was a bug but it's fixed now, only members of the evaluator group can do so. And I just found out from management the 4 mentioned were added (just like at home, I'm always the last to know LOL). Welcome guys, very glad to have others involved.

Now, we need more members posting hands for evaluation. Let's make this the most active hand evaluation forum on the net and really get some good learning going!

Dave

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 08:40 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
good to be here...

...and keep 'em coming!

the "goal" is to have an evaluator review your hand within 3 hrs of posting. With all the time folks are putting in on the forum, that doesn't seem to be too hard!

Test us! Test us!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com