Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Passed SNG Quiz

Old
Passed SNG Quiz - Thu Apr 07, 2011, 02:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
WhiteStar
I finnaly passed the Sit N Go Quiz. I think I have re-read the articles 4 times and taken the quiz 6 times. But today was my day. Now I can play in the league. I am truly excited. I have been playing online for only 3 months have not yet played for money. But now I feel a bit more confident. I will brush up on a few week spots I have indentified and play poker.

Thank You to all you vets out there who share on this board I have spent a bit of time reading posts.

Good luck to all
Paul

Big ol Giant

Last edited by Big ol Giant; Thu Apr 07, 2011 at 03:00 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old
?? - Thu Apr 07, 2011, 03:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Confidence is key--------

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 08:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Congrats Giant,,,I know it's a pain sometimes to study, only to take the test over and over until you pass it. But it's done. Now you can have some fun,,,good job

See you on the tables,
>Dem

Old
Thu Apr 07, 2011, 09:47 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big ol Giant View Post
I finnaly passed the Sit N Go Quiz. I think I have re-read the articles 4 times and taken the quiz 6 times. But today was my day. Now I can play in the league.

Hedgehog hates to burst your bubble. Once you passed the core quiz you can participate in the league. All the sit-n-go quiz gives you is an additional bonus IF YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT. In other words, passing that test will cost you money. Hard to call that a reward.

Old
?? - Thu Apr 07, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
Hedgehog hates to burst your bubble. Once you passed the core quiz you can participate in the league. All the sit-n-go quiz gives you is an additional bonus IF YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT. In other words, passing that test will cost you money. Hard to call that a reward.

the negativty in your responses of late-- what purpose does that serve??

Old
Sat Apr 09, 2011, 01:47 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post

I hate to burst your bubble there super star, but I am doing them in order, and I have passed the other quizes. Thanks for your input I wil take it under advisement.

It is better to be called a Richard Noggin then to open your mouth and prove it.

Old
I wish I could pass the SNG quiz - Sat Apr 09, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2011
WhiteStar
I am so envious and proud of you, Paul. I have been studying and trying for over a week to pass the **&###+= thing. I just don't seem to get it. The first time I got 21% the second time I got 30%. I don't think I will ever pass it. I have even resorted to opening the quiz and copying down the questions so I could work on them. The second time I tried opening it for information I found that the questions change each time so the only advantage was that the questions made good study practice. I am smart and an excellent student but I just can't get this. The worst part is the frustration that without feedback I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I can't believe that everyone playing SNG has completed this quiz.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com