Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Merchandise???????????????

Old
PSO Merchandise??????????????? - Tue Nov 05, 2002, 09:34 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Lately, it seems like an increasing number of members of PSO are entering B&M tourneys, including a lot of what I would call "medium profile" events, $200+ entry and above. And either we're just "running good" or the school is having an impact when we hear chino win two tourneys in a single day in Vegas, jmuzzey cleaning up in Rockford, my minor exploits at Lucky Chances, the list goes on and on...

And although I for one would wear a tastefully designed PSO hat or T-shirt, I still find much to MY TOTAL AMAZEMENT that there are no such things available. We talked about hats, T-shirts, chip markers (spinners I think they are sometimes called) a long, long time (like a year) ago, and still nothing.

PSO is leaving a lot on the table here, marketing-wise. I realize that everyone's bandwidth is limited, but I bet that there are some members that have the creative talent to design something (I would like the spinner the most actually) and then it's not a lot of work to get it contracted out for production. Heck, you could make a cheap spinner by just having some poker chips made with the design in them.

WPO final at Lucky Chances is coming up on Sunday...and I still haven't decided if I am going to sell my seat or play...if only I had a PSO hat...

and PSO didn't even have to pay for my seat ...

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 11:50 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Hi Wiscer: Tina I know for a fact that she is looking into purchasing PSO merchandise.

My cousin handles this sort of thing & Tins is diligently looking into it with him.

I am sure that if anything to that affect is at all possible she will be doing something about it. At the moment Tina is quite busy I am sure so give her a little time.

Joybell

Old
Pockets A Must!! - Wed Nov 06, 2002, 12:21 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
As Wiscer states, "a tasteful t-shirt" would be great. But personally I'lll only buy & wear a T-shirt with a POCKET!!

And pockets seem to be getting harder & harder to find.

In fact, while buying a pocket-T at a dive shop in Hawaii a few weeks back, I mentioned how much I liked the pocket.

The sales LADY said she also preferred pockets on women's shirts - and how hard it was to find them.

Just a suggestion.

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 12:39 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
:lol: Wiscer...buy a white baseball cap, and I'll loan you my black magic marker. Instant recognition or what and cheap at twice the price. :wink:

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 05:46 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeker
:lol: Wiscer...buy a white baseball cap, and I'll loan you my black magic marker. Instant recognition or what and cheap at twice the price. :wink:
Where the heck do you buy a white baseball cap?

And I did say "tastefully designed" :lol:

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 06:20 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
KuKluxKlan-R-Us, where else? :twisted:

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 07:34 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I didn't think they used baseball caps, but what the heck do I know...I grew up in VT...pretty white there.

Old
Wed Nov 06, 2002, 11:56 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
:wink: It's part of the informal attire. Wink, wink, nod, nod. :wink:

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 01:39 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
I kind of like the spinner idea myself.

I'm wondering if a PSO T-Shirt mybe like wearing a bounty?

would be interested in responses.

BC

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 06:32 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
I am currently looking into the merchandise side of PSO and will let you know the outcome, as soon as i have some answers.

Regards

Tina

Old
Thu Nov 07, 2002, 07:42 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
I'm with Blind Bat!!! POCKETS!!! Please!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com