Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Interesting What If Tourny

Old
Interesting What If Tourny - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 09:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I was just reading up on the following article:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2011/m...ce-080150.html

It looks like they are doing a fun tourny of hu matches, seeing what would happen if the runner up had a second shot with the same stack sizes.

Moneymaker vs farha and hellmuth vs chan are already set to battle along with one more match to be chosen by the fans. Any1 have a wsop hu match they would love to see redone?

I'd personally like to see how jamie gold would do , second time around

Old
Thumbs up
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 10:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Je vais jouer vous une sur un

Have a Nice Day Shaun Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mary

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 11:15 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
ohhh it's on

/cracks knuckles

Old
Thumbs up
:D - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 11:28 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really tho I do Love h2h play . Well Ya cant hear me on this Pffffffffffffft . Ya gonna stop in vent LOL Maybe perhaps get a Mic today ? LOL

HUGS ,

Mary

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
I here Peter Eastgate is coming back to poker, not pokerstars though. So I would like to see him and Ivan Demidov go heads up again!
-Dry

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
My vote would be to see Jamie Gold go heads up again. Theres nothing poker related that I would find more enjoyable than watching that guy crash and burn!

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 07:59 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
The fans will decide on the third match in that heads up series. They have a list of I believe 4 or 5 matchups and will begin voting on WSOP Facebook page in May.

You can find out more on the WSOP Homepage

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com