Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Racial Slurs

Old
Racial Slurs - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi people, just wanted to give you a heads up concerning player id DRKillemQuik; not only does this guy have no poker etiquette whatsoever (during pso tourney shoves with 20 bb holding 3-4 o, cripples 2 other stacks and remarks that he plays that way because he doesn't care wether he wins or loses((that one drives me crazy:play with play money then!)) ), he directed a derogatory racial comment towards one of the other players at his table.
I fired off an e-mail to Poker Stars support in the hope that they take some form of punitive action against this player, I urge the rest of my pso compatriots to join me in condemnation of this unacceptable knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing behavior.
Good luck at the tables folks, and HAVE FUN!!!

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 11:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010

It should be said again...always report issues concerning chat and rules to support....it may not look like they're doing anything, but they are. And if the same player gets reported repeatedly, they will find themselves on another, inferior, site.

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Wasn't at the table but arrived just after it had happened. I gathered from the aftermath that Styba fired off chat history to PS Support.

Good job Styba - hope they get what they deserve.

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styba View Post
Hi people, just wanted to give you a heads up concerning player id DRKillemQuik; not only does this guy have no poker etiquette whatsoever (during pso tourney shoves with 20 bb holding 3-4 o, cripples 2 other stacks and remarks that he plays that way because he doesn't care wether he wins or loses((that one drives me crazy:play with play money then!)) ), he directed a derogatory racial comment towards one of the other players at his table.
I fired off an e-mail to Poker Stars support in the hope that they take some form of punitive action against this player, I urge the rest of my pso compatriots to join me in condemnation of this unacceptable knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing behavior.
hi when it comes to racial sexual f bomb c bomb insulting players country/ religion comments there is no need to give out warnings anyone with 1/2 a brain knows better and should receive some kind of a chat ban 1st offense longer for 2nd offense i have reported this before and got an e-mail saying thank you and so on but the next time please call the mods to the table.one problem is that when we do call the mods we never know what if any action was taken i think that if you break the rules in this forum and on pso tables that the name and action taken should be posted here for all to see.there are a lot of players that dont report things to the chat mods.because the mods all most always say the same thing and we dont know if any action was taken.that's my 2 cents for the day.

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
how do you call in the chat mods?

I'm sure that even if you see nothing happening, something is being recorded and will eventually stack up enough against repeat offenders.

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJbud View Post
how do you call in the chat mods?
At the table click on the chip tray. Near the bottom right of the pop-up window you will see a button labeled "Call Moderator." Click that and one shows up.

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 05:10 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styba View Post

Without posting proof that any wrong was done your just slandering the guy

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com