Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

All in call UTG from button push 4.40 180 men

Old
All in call UTG from button push 4.40 180 men - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 03:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=75B6B30FCA

I hope it is not to obvious. Don't want to ask to simple questions but my posts have to start somewhere and these hands I just played . Also I think I play short/medium stacks well but that does not mean I actually do or that there is nothing to improve. These situations come up a dozen times during these 180 men MTTs, both normal and turbo's. Therefore I like to post few hands in this category to see if my game is solid in those spots.

Villain plays 19/10/10 3bet over 30 hands. I guess that sample is to small to make any range so then it would be easy call I would say. BB wakes up with hand and takes it down. As simple as that?

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
comes up no hand found

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 10:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I can't get the hand to play either.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com