Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Help

Old
Help - Fri Apr 08, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
I'm a new player in the league. I took the core test and cannot find my score. I think I read that an email would be sent to let me know my score. Does anyone know if that is correct? Thank you.

Old
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome.

First things first:
1 ---- Be sure you are using PokerStars dot com. The other version, dot net, does not work for the school.

2 ---- Check to be sure you have the ticket for the PSO games. Look under the tab "Requests" on the main page, and then scroll down to Tournament Tickets. Be sure you have the PSO ticket.

3 ---- If you passed the test and do not have a ticket, contact the PSO support. Sometimes it takes a day or two getting things in their proper place.

4 ---- At the top of this page, you will see an item labled "league." Click on this, and then click on "Leaderboard." Enter your handle in the search box and it will show your score. Faster way, scroll to the far right and click "Your Profile" to learn your score.

5 ---- Your score is not official until you have played in five games.

Got other questions, post 'em in the general forum; somebody will provide a serious answer sooner or later. Better yet, ask the old hedgehog. I love helping the newbies, but not on the tables. There, I'll try and take your chips.

If you mean the score you got on your test, sorry, but don't think there is any way to retrieve that number. Not that it matters. If you passed, that is all that counts.

Old
Thumbs up
Fri Apr 08, 2011, 07:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi Chet, and welcome to the pso and the forum.
There is a small delay from passing the quiz, until you receive your ticket to play in the pso.
As for the score, it's been a while, but I believe you get it right after you finish the quiz. It should have popped up right away. I don't think you receive an email with your score, but don't quote me. You should get one saying that you passed, if you did.
If you are unsure of your score, please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain your situation. If you want, click on requests from the main ps lobby, then in the drop menu, select tournament tickets. It will show your pso ticket (good forever) if you passed the quiz. Give it an hour or so to show up. You should hear from pso support within a few minutes and hopefully they can look and see if you passed the quiz.
In the meantime, look around at all the site has to offer. The league tab is a good place to start. It explains all the scoring and leader board info.
Let us know how things are working out and best o' luck!
ps..big newman fan...go stewart/haas!!!

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Apr 08, 2011 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: post script

Old
Sat Apr 09, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome Chet
Good luck and see ya on the felt

BULLS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com