Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

jt'sooooted's answer

Old
jt'sooooted's answer - Sun Apr 10, 2011, 03:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
i don't know how to bring things over from another page but if you read "3 questions for you" you will know what i mean. jt soooooted surprised me with what he said. because of all the help given to others by the players on PSO. money and poker knowledge passed to them from the other players. I have to say that this shows that people do care. a lot is given anonymously that no one even hears about until it's refered to (with no name mentioned} these people help others with no gain for themselves except to know they helped and feel good about it. if this does not mean they care i don't know what else anyone could do since we are on line and don;t meet personaly.( most of us anyway.) i think he made a mistake in what he said hopefuly he will admit it .a lot of people read and except what he says as true.

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 03:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi128 View Post
i don't know how to bring things over from another page but if you read "3 questions for you" you will know what i mean. jt soooooted surprised me with what he said. because of all the help given to others by the players on PSO. money and poker knowledge passed to them from the other players. I have to say that this shows that people do care. a lot is given anonymously that no one even hears about until it's refered to (with no name mentioned} these people help others with no gain for themselves except to know they helped and feel good about it. if this does not mean they care i don't know what else anyone could do since we are on line and don;t meet personaly.( most of us anyway.) i think he made a mistake in what he said hopefuly he will admit it .a lot of people read and except what he says as true.

Not sure exaclty what this is...........? There are members the HELP out tons within this community. This I have been witness to for many a months now. What you need to do is take what I said in context of that thread. I don't feel that this forum is ran as good as it should be. Many others may feel differently. I make no excuses and I am certain that many people have tons of things on their plates. There is ALWAYS room for improvement. I will vent and I will tell you exactly what I feel or think. I am wrong at times and when I am. I will apologize to you and hopefully we can move forward. However, I will stand by anything I say.

Indeed, this community has TONS of members that love to help out other members looking to get better or even be better. However, one has to realize who these people are and surround themselves with these members. I was there. I know!!!!! As well, there are people that hurt this community. I don't want to be one of those people. This I also know. When I post, I mean what I post at the time of the post (or PM). However, as other people regret decisions. I also regret some things. I am above no man. Believe that. At this game or in life. I struggle with things each and every day. Maybe not the same things. But, we all struggle............

I hope this helps you understand a bit better. If not, shoot me a PM or simply keep this thread running. I am going nowhere my friend.

JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com