Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Chelle's "LetsDoThis" Tournament Results

Old
Thumbs up
Chelle's "LetsDoThis" Tournament Results - Sun Apr 10, 2011, 04:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
What a great night it was last night... thank you all for coming to play and helping to make last night so much fun! Never thought I could be so happy to lose money!!! LOL A big, heartfelt thank you goes out to Nobisquit for the funds the other night... otherwise last night wouldn't have been possible, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congratulations go out to our cashers... "TheyDidIt"!!

Game #1 = Moxie Special

1. oriholic
2. brkn80
3. wemo35

Talk about a tough couple of tables! The final table was a doozie... great card playing, lots of fun and truly a great, great game guys!!! Very nice work to our ITM members...

Game #2 = Turbo Knockout

1. IseeCookies

First and final table for our turbo knockout was a lot of fun and a great chance to play with some great friends!!! Heads up w/IseeCookies... was exciting and incredibly intimidating at the same time for me... but loved every second of it...

Next Saturday... one tourney, knock out style... semi-turbo... look forward to seeing all "LetsDoThis" members there!

I am still in the process of following up with many more players that should have rec'd an invite but due to the power outage... may not have rec'd the invitation.

Looking forward to next week guys!!! Good luck out there!!

MJ

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Good Stuff.... I just got around to applying lol

Old
Exclamation
10 Minutes~Come Hang Out or Join if You Can - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 10:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Last Cash Tourney for "LetsDoThis"

ID: 252979
Code: MakeItHappen

Come rail us if you aren't able to join due to the latest disruption that has come down on us US players... join if you want to play with us one last time (hopefully a temporary issue). We'd love to have you all there... Only 20 mins... to be able to register.... To rail.... unlimited...

Love ya guys!

♥ MJ

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com