Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thanks mc

Old
Thanks mc - Sun Apr 10, 2011, 08:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Last night in the nite owl tourney my internet connection dropped on me .I was Heads Up with mcrissinger at the time.It took probably 10 minutes to restore my connection.

Figuring I was almost blinded out by the time I got back in action,that was not the case.
It is apparent that mc FOLDED to me in my Big Blind so that he didn't gain an advantage or outright win while i was trying to re-connect.

Thanks mc I have always enjoyed the games we play in the nite owl,and the tank as well.It is the people in these games that make them what they are,and the reason I will continue to play.

While we all want to win, what mc did shows me the real value of what these home games are all about. Friends getting together playing poker with a few laughs along the way ( maybe a lot of laughs).

So to you mc for a classy move I will not soon forget

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 08:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010

very cool

hiccup

otis

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 08:26 PM
(#4)

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 09:05 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
very classy move

Old
Sun Apr 10, 2011, 10:25 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Actually, I'm pretty sure I took all the blinds from you, only played about 4 hands. I just timed down every street and used a bit of my clock. Letting you keep your blinds when I had 88 and AJ, nah, I'm not that classy.

It was the least I could do. Disconnecting sucks and I wanted you to have a chance to get back so I could crush you with my 3-1 chip lead. Oops. That didn't happen, good game, man.

I agree that the groups we have in the home games bring out the best in play and sportsmanship. I want to beat the crap out of all of you, and I won't feel bad for doing it, but it's always going to be a great game and we'll come back to be on either end of an azz kicking the next night.

It was no problem, and you're welcome. Nice win.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com