Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Right after i win a SNG I lose everything back

Old
Right after i win a SNG I lose everything back - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 03:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
past two days i won two SNGs ($2.20/180 players)

I do multi tabling and I won a SNG like 2 hours ago

since then i got knocked out in 30 same SNGs without cashing a dime...

Im losing all my coin flips I'm getting called by nothing and runner runner keeps on coming

Why are they doing this to me?

I cashed out some money and I left about 35 dollars...

I had about 12 left and I won 108 by winning 180 player SNG

within two hours im down to less than 72... ...

how is this possible?

NOT A SINGLE CASH AT ALL! IM LOSING EVERYTHING!

omfg wtf is going on please tell me

HOW DO YOU GUYS HAVE 20% ITM WHEN I CAN'T GO PASS 5%?

I'm making laydowns with meidocre hands to a reraise or to a raise

I get called by garbage and I have a strong hand and lose

flop with just Ace high no kicker, i have over pair they call runner runner... all in on flop

i mean jesus christ someone help me...

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
in two days i won 1st place from the same $2/180 SNG twice and got 2nd place twice and reached ITM at least 10% of the time so that wasn't by accident. :*(

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
It's harder to cash in the 180s than it is in the 45 mans. I have not had as good results playing the 90s and 180s. Maybe the 180 man isn't your game, you should try playing some other ones, maybe some single table SnGs, 50 50s, or 25 cent 45 / 90 mans, see what works for you.

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 08:03 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
See John.Duce... he has gone down 250 -300 bux at a time playing those then goes on to win 1500..... do you really expect to win or cash every time you play a game?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com