Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Get the most out of PSO

Old
Get the most out of PSO - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 08:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi im new here so first hi to everyone . What would you say is the best way to get the most out of pso? My plan is to complete all the courses in order first but after that im unsure. What is the best way to go through all the material? I like to do things in a regiment way so i know where im up to. Is there a certain order i can do it in? Hope that makes sense
Thanks

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 08:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi murdoch and welcome...the only advice I can give is to check out Live Training, also there is a ton of info in the lessons located in the library, and be sure to read the T&C located at the bottom of this page, as well as the ToS and Rules...link below...hope this helps and Good Luck to ya

BULLS

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/policies/

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Murdoch, welcome to the pso and the forum.
As far as the order of learning, I suggest looking into specifics of whichever game you like best..whether it's sng's, mtt's, cash, omaha, stud, etc.
Our quest for knowledge should never end. I agree w/ Bulls, that you want to be involved in the live training, or at least be sure to watch the videos there.
There are lot's of great, helpful people here, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Take the time to look over everything as there's a lot to see.
I'll be sending you a pm.
Best o' luck,
Dan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com