Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Intangibles of online Poker

Old
Intangibles of online Poker - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 02:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I am starting this thread - as i am an observant person-- in hopes to enlighten- the myriad peeps out there that feel like the cards are against them-- and they suffer "bad beats" more than others--

1. many play to waste time
2. many play as they think atc suited is a good hand-
3. many play as they are at work - and just shuvved cause the boss is watchin'
4. many play cause they are ob/comp
5.are clic happy
6. they are silly and lookin 4 a distraction--

I have only listed 6-- and have observed -- well-- 1000s--- my point here is to -- well point out-- that as serious as EVERY poker tournament I enter is for me to do well-- i have found out that -- it it not that important to over 60 % of the field---- Sincerely -- Skunk--

P.S-

I publish this for the people- who take bad beats-- in EP--

TOURNAMENT EQUITY- in the PSO-- far out weighs any 2 cards you may hold---and i thank again the PSO staff for putting 2gether the MTT interactive test------

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com