Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

$1.10 Stake

Old
$1.10 Stake - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 03:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
As many know- i have know chat- as many do not- i offer i $ 1.10 stake to any one that will follow my action 2 day - and say --hi-- and srry -- the monkey has no chat-- chat bans work-- learned my lesson-- apply via pm-- and willl get back as soon as i can-- have 5 tables going-- chat responses i only require in PSO-- not cash yables--- just to say hi----and gl -- monk....

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#2)
What did the cheeky monkey do to lose chat? I'll pop in and wish ya luck, but don't need stake

Old
wow - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 03:14 PM
(#3)
dude-- u hVE MY email-- get me tht-- ure the BESTTTTTTTTTTT-- SERIOSLY-- beer out nose-- and 2 ashtrays needed-- wholly fire truckin cow-- wow !!!

Old
Mon Apr 11, 2011, 05:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Monkey

Well I will look you up at the tables now and say hi but send the money to a better cause than I as you have already staked me 10$ in badugi.

Tomorrow or Wednesday are the big days as I am off work to get my stupid wisdom teeth sorted out. I hope I recover enough to give you a good run for your stake.

At least i will not be falling asleep on the keyboard like I did between 5-6am my time last night LOL

GL tonight/today

TC

Old
?? - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#5)
thanks top-- sendin anyway-- all 4 wis/teeth--- omg-- u poor bugger--!!!!!!!!!!!! ty 4 the well wishes-- -- -- morse code monk.................

Old
??? - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:26 PM
(#6)
moxie-- ty-- lmaoo @ odiferous simian--

Old
?? - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#7)
lmao-- fyi-- 1 blink of sit out sign says- hello--- 2= hello and ty-- 3 says-- omg-- roll me in butter - and call me Nancy !!!!!!! u all are way too funny-------------

Old
Hey - Mon Apr 11, 2011, 09:38 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
GL2U sorry to hear about chat ban, you have been kind and helpful to me. Anyway GL always.

Old
had to get ya these monk. - Tue Apr 12, 2011, 06:32 AM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
had to get ya these, thought you might like them, the one is the Monkeybar night club where I live, the other 1 is the monkeybar following, and the other is just another pic of you havin a puff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monkey mambo.jpg (52.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg monkeybar.jpg (6.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg monkeybar mafia.jpg (2.1 KB, 1 views)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com