Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Been getting Donked all night. LOL

Old
Default
Been getting Donked all night. LOL - Tue Apr 12, 2011, 01:15 AM
(#1)
mccauleyxry's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 22
BronzeStar
Was playing in the Pokerstars; Rags to Riches for the first time and made it to the final table in 7th place and then it all went to hell.. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 01:59 AM..
 
Old
Thumbs down
Just got Donked again, can you believe it????????? - Tue Apr 12, 2011, 01:30 AM
(#2)
mccauleyxry's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 22
BronzeStar
Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 01:58 AM..
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 01:43 AM
(#3)
brkn80's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Just tried another $1.40-90 player knockout and wouldn't you know it. Its still donkin night. Had JJ, was short stacked with about 600 in chips, so I went all-in and an A-hole calls with J 10 off suit and lets just say that when it was all over, i had 3 of a kind JJJ and he caught his other 10's he needed for his fullhouse. I guess I'm going to stop following the Poker schools advice and start playing the way I always played because I won alot more betting with my gut than with their statistics bull crap, because i don't care what they say the percentages are, they are full of it. Those stats are based on good hands of good players, not donk betting morons. Thanks for all the help Poker school.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!

this hand doesn't make sense YOU JJ Him J 10 you hit a J for 3 of a kind he would have 2 J`s 2 10`s have to be on board for a full house ........
You would have a higher full house or am I not seeing something here
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 02:10 AM
(#4)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Was playing in the Pokerstars; Rags to Riches for the first time and made it to the final table in 7th place and then it all went to hell. I got dealt KK and i bet it because who the hell going to fold right? Well anyways I get called all-in, by a much bigger stack and they have A 10 off suit. here comes the flop, no help. turn, no help. River, oh shit an Ace, now thats just my luck. Next, i go to the $1.40 90player knockout, second hand into it, i get QQ's so I bet 4xBB, someone calls with , can you guess.........A 10 off suit. I thought, here we go again and sure enough. Flop, no help, turn, no help, and River- an Ace, SWTF!!!! I think I deserve a break. I've been getting donked on so much, that I think some revenge is in order. If I donk ya at a table, please don't get mad, because i have probably already been donked by you prerviously. LOL. The gloves are definitly off. I am going to donk it like nobody else. See ya at the tables. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once a donkey, always a donkey.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 02:26 AM
(#5)
o0o0AcEo0o0's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 218
BronzeStar
It has been kind of a crazy night ... I lost like 30 bucks today from getting hit hard in tourneys and ring games. Just variance HUGE variance. But I always seem to keep plugging away and get the roll back up though.
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 03:33 PM
(#6)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Just tried another $1.40-90 player knockout and wouldn't you know it. Its still donkin night. Had JJ, was short stacked with about 600 in chips, so I went all-in and an A-hole calls with J 10 off suit and lets just say that when it was all over, i had 3 of a kind JJJ and he caught his other 10's he needed for his fullhouse. I guess I'm going to stop following the Poker schools advice and start playing the way I always played because I won alot more betting with my gut than with their statistics bull crap, because i don't care what they say the percentages are, they are full of it. Those stats are based on good hands of good players, not donk betting morons. Thanks for all the help Poker school.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
this hand doesn't make sense YOU JJ Him J 10 you hit a J for 3 of a kind he would have 2 J`s 2 10`s have to be on board for a full house ........
You would have a higher full house or am I not seeing something here

Uh,yeah. Silent Bob is 100% right here---there's no way that he could have a 10's over J's FH,and you NOT have a J's over 10's FH. Or is it was 1 Jack on the board for you,his 2 10's and a pair of other cards,you STILL have the higher set (Jacks>10's) in this dualing FH's hand. So how the Hell could you have lost? It's not possible.

Maybe PStars misread your hand.........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Oh and you were getting "donked" last night? Wow,that sucks. I've been getting "donked" for 10 months now,and I guarantee that I'll get "donked" again today/tonight,tomorrow,the day after that,etc.,etc.,etc.

It's called poker.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Apr 12, 2011 at 03:39 PM..
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#7)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
JJ vs JT and your set of jacks loses to full house? LOL.....
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#8)
mccauleyxry's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 22
BronzeStar
Its a game designed by man, so go figure, it will have its flaws from time to time. oh well, its a great way too pass time. see ya at the tables.

Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 01:57 AM..
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#9)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
You LOOKED at the hand again? Then you have the hand saved. And you say that PStars misread the hand and awarded the pot to the lesser hand.

POST THE HAND.

Highlight the hand wherever you have it saved,then right click and hit copy. Then open a post here,right click again,and hit paste.
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 07:39 PM
(#10)
wiseguyjim's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 208
BronzeStar
Ha, that did it. Pokerstars misread the hand. This thread has officially passed the fastcurves thread as the most ridiculous on the forum. Well done OP! Speech! Speech!
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#11)
shirshot's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 665
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 08:46 PM
(#12)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Looked at the hand again. its was a full house vs fullhouse,. I got pokerstar screwed because they miss read the hand. because he got a 10 on the flop and the turn card was a J and then a 10 on the river. thanks pokerstars. it not bad enogh to get donked, but then getting screwed by the damn game......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! pisses me off.
Post the hand, donkey.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#13)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Crickets.................
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 09:18 PM
(#14)
Roy1313714's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 72
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Looked at the hand again. its was a full house vs fullhouse,. I got pokerstar screwed because they miss read the hand. because he got a 10 on the flop and the turn card was a J and then a 10 on the river. thanks pokerstars. it not bad enogh to get donked, but then getting screwed by the damn game......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! pisses me off.
lol, PokerStar's got it wrong, lol. that's funny. Really that's your story?
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 09:51 PM
(#15)
ericlee1984's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 311
BronzeStar
just edit the hand history real quick, then post it, prove these guys wrong
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 11:15 PM
(#16)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Crickets.................
Who knew crickets and donkeys got along so well.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Thumbs down
Here's an example of a miss read hand by pokerstars!!!!! - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:24 AM
(#17)
mccauleyxry's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 22
BronzeStar
It's all good, see ya at the tables. lol

Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 02:18 AM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:28 AM
(#18)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlee1984 View Post
just edit the hand history real quick, then post it, prove these guys wrong

Editing and posting Hand Histories is a Federal offense punishable by a sentence of not less than 3 years at hard labor (being a Mapleleasts season ticket holder,cleaning up Effsea's rumpus room after a 3 day weekend,being Pres's "wingman",taking the fastcurves challenge......these are just a few of the Sisyphus got off easy punishments that you could face.............).

Okay that's total BS,but you have to admit it's STILL more believable than the "PStars misread my hand" story.

BTW I won a ticket to the Sunday Million this week but my dog ate it. Can the good folks at support please ship me a replacement ticket?

Thank you in advance...........
 
Old
Default
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:32 AM
(#19)
brkn80's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
Is it me or should I have got in on the split pot or not?
No the 10 in his hand played and was better than your 9.
 
Old
Default
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#20)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
88AT7 is a better hand than 88A97.

Before you start posting imaginary bad beats, you should spend some time figuring out which hands beat what.

Kinda being sarcastic, but kinda trying to point a major leak out to you.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com