Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Got 2nd place runner up to an idiot

Old
Got 2nd place runner up to an idiot - Tue Apr 12, 2011, 04:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
He was just not good he was very loose and catching his cards... he was also scared but i lost heads up... i was winning but then.... ugh... being too aggressive sometimes sucks

72 USD has been shipped to my account though

$2.20 / 180 players... ...

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 04:54 AM
(#2)
Well done. Cheer up! You did great. Don't focus on the negatives. There are a lot of them for all of us.

And lol, you've actually posted two (and a half) threads about this MTT.

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 05:01 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
well lately I've been playing A LOT of $2.20/180 SNGs

in two and a half days i won 1st place 3 times, got 2nd place 3 times and made ITM plenty of times. i think at least once out of 7 or 8 tries

Ok so heres the thing about this dude. I had AA beginning of the final table he sucked out on me with two pair when there was flush /straight on the board and he did not bet to push me out. i was reluctant to bet, he was SCARED

I was behind few times when i was heads up but i was able to trap him sometimes to gain back the lead but he was SCARED, he was LOOSE , very loose making stupid calls, AND because he was scared he often doesn't take the advantage when he should BET

last couple hands, the mistake was actually on me for 99.9% so...

well i cashed over 180 today getting 1st place finish AND 2nd place finish.

right now im multitabling same SNGs and in one of them im in 1st place among 80 players remaining.

today i was winning 90% of my show downs, playing selective hands, betting well, aggressively and playing very tight

only seeing the flop less than 13% of the time and stealing blinds a bunch of times AND IM NOT SCARED!

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 05:02 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Well done. Cheer up! You did great. Don't focus on the negatives. There are a lot of them for all of us.

And lol, you've actually posted two (and a half) threads about this MTT.
thank you thank you

I'll keep em comming and hopefully ill manage my self to play in BIGGER tournaments with BETTER results

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com