Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Big Game

Old
The Big Game - Tue Apr 12, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#1)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
I'm sure many of you have watched, "The Big Game" on fox that Poker Stars has running. One can qualify for it in a free roll on Poker Stars.

Once you make a final round one needs to make a video and send it to Poker Stars. I have done so for the 2nd time and the link below is to the new video.

Any comments one has is appreciated, as more the better. Just hit search for Sailor Moe!

Any one else who has sent in a video, post here and we all can support each other. That way maybe one of us will make the TV show. Looking foward to hearing from you. Thanks again everyone!

http://memelabs.com/pokerstars/

Last edited by Sailor Moe; Tue Apr 12, 2011 at 01:58 PM..

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#2)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Wanted to add a big thanks for all the previous support! It was greatly appreciated.

Old
Tue Apr 12, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
+1 to the pool video. Hope they pick you!

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#4)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
With everything going on in the U.S. and online play, I'm not sure what will happen with "The Big Game" but believe it will continue with being on Fox TV.

The bad news is I don't know how any other U.S. players can now qualify and that is very sad. With that said, I guess I may be one of the lucky ones by having my video done and uploaded.

All votes and comments are truly appreciated. Thanks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com