Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Here we go again

Old
Here we go again - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 05:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
My TT JJ AK AQ are not winning......... my AA KK are not getting called or i have too many callers to take bad beats

my playable hands constantly miss their draws while my big pairs are getting shot down by gutshots from fishes or running into AA like 10 times already...

total BS

Last edited by NoNeedBackUp; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 05:47 AM..

Old
?? - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 06:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
lets see some hand histories !!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 09:43 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
i need some charlie sheens tiger blood so i can start winning.numbers are against all of us.when u start losing patience check urself take ur mind off poker and reach down and find more patience.the stars will align again 4 you.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like a rollercoaster.so have fun.and gl.

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 09:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNeedBackUp View Post
My TT JJ AK AQ are not winning......... my AA KK are not getting called or i have too many callers to take bad beats

my playable hands constantly miss their draws while my big pairs are getting shot down by gutshots from fishes or running into AA like 10 times already...

total BS
Sounds like a typical day in my poker world. Feces occurs in life, and definitely at the poker table. This is a fact that you accept and get on to the next hand or you don't accept and you continue to stew and wallow in you bad luck and self pity and never get on to playing the game. The choice is yours.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com