Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I don't loose but...

Old
I don't loose but... - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 05:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
well i lose sometimes and i hate it

Last edited by NoNeedBackUp; Wed Apr 13, 2011 at 06:06 AM..

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 09:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
NoNeedBackUp

The name seems to be very appropriate for the attitude that you are displaying.

You come on here one day complaining about getting beat, the next day blowing your own trumpet about your success, and then the next crying about bad beats again.

You have been congratulated on your triumphs, commiserated with about your losses, asked to post Hand histories and offered assistance from a top grinder.

Yet instead of doing something positive, you just whine and whine and whine.

Do you not think it might be more constructive for your game and bankroll to take some of the advice and "backup" that is being offered to you????

Good luck,

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com