Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ucla poker team?

Old
ucla poker team? - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Hey; Does anyone else smell a rat with the meteoric rise of this new ptayer. He/they play every tourney every day. What gives??? Is this another get rich quick scheme from some first year geeks?

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
What qualifies as a rat nowadays then? Someone that knows what they're doing and is willing / able to put in a great deal of effort to achieve their goal?

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
I played at the same table as UCLA and he seems a solid aggressive player and a nice bloke to chat with to boot.

I am still waiting for my meteoric rise but it's coming before the end of the year

TC

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2twww View Post
Hey; Does anyone else smell a rat with the meteoric rise of this new ptayer. He/they play every tourney every day. What gives??? Is this another get rich quick scheme from some first year geeks?
I smell something... but it's not a rat.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:20 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
What qualifies as a rat nowadays then? Someone that knows what they're doing and is willing / able to put in a great deal of effort to achieve their goal?
How dare anyone be a hard worker!

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#6)
good point, I actually tried to unpost this but couldn't figure out how to do it...

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#7)
I totally apologize to ucla for being such a paranoid hillbilly and wish him gl

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com