A Few Questions

Old
Exclamation
A Few Questions - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 05:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
WhiteStar
hi
i tried to type in the chat space while i was listening to the yeti theroem. i found myself fighting with the tool bar that shows the volume and pause. also i took the basic quiz a while ago. my first try was a 53, however it didnt say anything or send a noticifation of the score. so i took it again and scored a 40, and same thing happened. any help or answers, please? thank you.

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 06:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi strangebaby and welcome to PSO...if you were attending the LiveTraining theorems session you would have to have been registered as an active participant and not an observer for the chat to work...I also have problems with the volume control...some say it's an issue with the web browser.
As far as the quiz goes...you will not get a notification email until you pass the quiz...I believe you have to score 60 or maybe 70 to pass...I suggest you read through the course again and re-take the quiz until you pass.
I hope this helps...Good Luck and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebaby View Post
hi
i tried to type in the chat space while i was listening to the yeti theroem. i found myself fighting with the tool bar that shows the volume and pause. also i took the basic quiz a while ago. my first try was a 53, however it didnt say anything or send a noticifation of the score. so i took it again and scored a 40, and same thing happened. any help or answers, please? thank you.
Welcome to the pso and the forum strangebaby.
I don't know about the volume thing, but I'm guessing that bulls has covered it in his response.
Good luck in passing the quiz. Be sure to reread everything.
I wouldn't worry about the notification being sent. You'll see when you pass it as the quiz will give you your score immediately and let you know when you pass.
I'll be sending you a pm w/ some info for new members.
Best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com