Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Congrats to Team USA winners in ACP!

Old
Congrats to Team USA winners in ACP! - Wed Apr 13, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Congratulations are due for Team USA's representatives in the upcoming America's Cup of Poker! Albatross75, foldin 11, JJems and xmanmitch earned the four spots on the team and the free trip to Argentina to represent Team USA in the 2011 ACP!

It looks like I will have to settle for a fifth place finish and the first alternate spot! It was a good battle with lots of good competition and I am already looking forward to next year's event. I hope Team USA can bring home the gold in May!

Old
Wed Apr 13, 2011, 11:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by teepack View Post
Congratulations are due for Team USA's representatives in the upcoming America's Cup of Poker! Albatross75, foldin 11, JJems and xmanmitch earned the four spots on the team and the free trip to Argentina to represent Team USA in the 2011 ACP!

It looks like I will have to settle for a fifth place finish and the first alternate spot! It was a good battle with lots of good competition and I am already looking forward to next year's event. I hope Team USA can bring home the gold in May!
Congrats,to you tee,great job....next year,and i'm going too,damn it....lol....who knows???Albatroos might sprain his wrist folding a hand,and you're in.....hehe....GO! Get Em USA!

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 12:58 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
congrats! maybe you'll get lucky and get to make the trip!

Old
Great job, Cpt.! - Thu Apr 14, 2011, 08:33 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Yes, I thought for awhile we both might make the team. I got off to such a slow start, and then blew it Tuesday night when I went out 99th in the $1.10 event. I was under the mistaken impression that there were 3 more days left after the battle against Argentina and was playing too aggressivly in the $1.10 event. What a dope!!

Oh well, maybe we'll make it next year. Enjoyed chatting with you during the tourney.

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Congratulations xmanmitch who is , if im not mistaken, a long time PSO member. Great job on the qualification!

Well done teepack on a great run! It was a tight competition and you proved to be a fearsome competitor!

Good luck at the tables fellas!

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
Congrats to Team USA... looking forward to meeting everyone. Just want to mention, I believe Xmanmitch is a repeater! I first ran into mitch in the MicroMania Promo... then when I joined PSO... lo and behold... i see the Xman. Well *itch... I mean mitch... has been abusing me during my brief time here... sooo... I really look forward to meeting him. :P Cheers!

EasyChips4U

Old
Enjoy the trip, EasyChips! - Fri Apr 15, 2011, 11:48 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I remember running up against you in the $1.10 Canada vs. USA matchup that I won. If I'm not mistaken, you might have been one of the six Canadians left at the final table when I was the only USA player left, and I ended up winning it any way! I think Damen1 might have been one of those I vanquished that night, too! That was a memorable night and probably the higlight of my ACP. The competition was fun but intense, and everybody was having a good time. Enjoy the trip to Argentina, Damen and EasyChips! I hope you finish second, behind USA USA USA!!

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 07:27 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Let's just hope that there is a US team at the ACP.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com