Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

fast forward videos

Old
fast forward videos - Thu Apr 14, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
can you fast forward the recorded live training videos?

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 07:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
From memory I know you can go backwards if you miss something and want to replay it.

As for going forward I am not sure. Why don't you just try to move the wee button that highlights how far into the session you are?

However I think if you do not go through the whole thing that you will certainly miss something valuable.

TC

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Why don't you just try to move the wee button that highlights how far into the session you are?
+1, did you try it dozer?

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 07:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Read my last post Dave about the best PSO player. What do you think?

Oh and cheers man

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 10:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
yes I think it has to load and then it will fast forward, watch the training only when I have time, and like to come back where I left off. Great training videos and learning every day, Thank you both for the reply.

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Read my last post Dave about the best PSO player. What do you think?
I think it's not going to happen. lol

Interesting idea though.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com