Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I won $1.80!!! I won $1.80!!! I finished in the money!

Old
I won $1.80!!! I won $1.80!!! I finished in the money! - Thu Apr 14, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
WhiteStar
I am sooooo happy I just had to share it. I played in the Ten for 10 tournament. At one point I was down to $250 but I played like a tigress and came back to over $7000. Then in just one hand I went too far and I was out. But I did finish 120 out of 625. Thank you Poker Stars.

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 09:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
wow, I can't wait to see the post you make when you win like ten dollars. The font size will be over 9000

Congratulations!

Edit: After reading my post again, it sounded sarcastic and snarky which was not my intention.

Also, your post underscores how unfortunate the recent events have been for US players. Those of us who were starting to see some improvement in our game get hit with the news that our dreams of being PSO Stars are pretty much over.

Last edited by GDGamble; Sat Apr 16, 2011 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: For Great Justice!

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 10:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
That is awesome Ginger!

I remember just a couple weeks ago when you were playing at the newbie tourney and felt overwhelmed.
Very nice.

Old
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hey way to go Ginger!! It's addictive isn't it? Wish you even more success!
See you at the tables,
BodhiLummox

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com