Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

i will share a secret with my profit players and wannabees!!!!!

Old
i will share a secret with my profit players and wannabees!!!!! - Fri Apr 15, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
so you winning and you may be currently unemployed or need extra money for living expenses and you made a nice profit, and you would like to cashout and take some money for yourself, if you don't won't the hassle of requesting a check all the time from ps and wait 2-3 weeks sometimes in the usa, i will share a secret with u which i have been doing for the last 3 months, do some trades and get you a nice prepaid card where you can trade your ps funds for instant cash..easy fast and quick..we are here to profit, right or we here just to play for fun,,now this method want show up on the stats that u cash, so if your stats are really important than reqest a check..if you are seriously interested in what i am saying pm or ask me for more details..gl to my profit players, grinders and wannabees.....

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 06:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
so you winning and you may be currently unemployed or need extra money for living expenses and you made a nice profit, and you would like to cashout and take some money for yourself, if you don't won't the hassle of requesting a check all the time from ps and wait 2-3 weeks sometimes in the usa, i will share a secret with u which i have been doing for the last 3 months, do some trades and get you a nice prepaid card where you can trade your ps funds for instant cash..easy fast and quick..we are here to profit, right or we here just to play for fun,,now this method want show up on the stats that u cash, so if your stats are really important than reqest a check..if you are seriously interested in what i am saying pm or ask me for more details..gl to my profit players, grinders and wannabees.....

Hey i had a dream about this crap, something told me to post this..i just did a transfer about 1 hour ago, better get your money out while you can or it will be gone......

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com