Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Worst Bad Beat Ever - April 15th

Old
Worst Bad Beat Ever - April 15th - Fri Apr 15, 2011, 08:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Not totally surprised by today's events but definitely shocked as I heard the news.

Here's the funny part (bad beat) for me - this month I was on a nice little heater for the first time ever in PSO, only one sick cooler hand and for a change hands that were the favorite to win have been holding up. Cashed in 11 of first 27 games played and have 1830 points - put me about 30th . Never finished in the top 100 any given month and I'm thinking, man, I have a shot to compete for the top 10 for once - why not me right?

So as I'm cashing (again) in 3pm PSO today - the bombshell is dropped, just like a freaking ace on the river when you have KK vs A-rag. Worst Bad Beat EVER

If all us US players are done, so be it, it was fun while it lasted - just another PSO sicko bad beat for all of us and the game of poker.

We'all see how this plays out so i'm not saying good-bye - just thanks again to all the nice people I have met here and made PSO so much fun.

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 08:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Freddy, You are right. I worry that it's going to affect players who don't know this evening, and deposit $ into their accounts unsuspecting. I put a thread in addressing that and my buddy too2 closed it. so I cleaned it up and reposted it.

There is no information about the FBI siezure in the lobby or on the ps news banner. No announcements on the major news channels I am monitoring...whigh probably means that the FBI has not made it available through the normal news release methods.

If you or anyone has knowledge regarding Americans who are making deposits now. Are they accepting direct deposits there electronic checks???

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Has anyone made a deposit since 2pm EDT?? Please let us know what happened!!

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 08:46 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL_GEO View Post
Has anyone made a deposit since 2pm EDT?? Please let us know what happened!!
I just tried to buy chips and the closed to us palyers did show up...so that is good. BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION IN THE REGULAR NEWS OR PS NEWS ABOUT IT.

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 09:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
What happened ? I didn't hear anything.

Old
Fri Apr 15, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com