Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Now you see it....................

Old
Now you see it.................... - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 01:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Now you don't.................

So. Looking for some cheer at the end of a depressing night, I registered for a $5k GTD which showed signs of being seriously undersubscribed. And 5 minutes before it started, it became a $3k GTD

Nothing is what it seems around here at the moment.

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 03:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Yep, PS is losing a lot of money per minute at this point in time

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 03:13 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Was going to stay up all night playing but will get some rest and see what tomorrow brings.
I think we are about to see a change in scheduling,which might benefit the Euros.
Would make sense to cater to you guys now that the biggest market(USA) is gone for the time being.

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 03:18 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
You mean I can dispense with the fangs and get back to daytime living?

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 03:27 AM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Lol
playing in the day is wrong

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 06:16 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
If you are may I have your black cape? It might scare the crap of all the Eastern Europeans.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com