Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

weird situation

Old
weird situation - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 06:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
So, about two months ago i came to the u.k. for an extended period of time and looked to change my country but i couldn't be bothered to figure it out... now i cant play.

anyone know how to change my country or am i just out of luck.

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 06:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
EMAIL support and advice them that you are no longer US resident.

I suppose it depends what type of visa you are on and other things like that too but the process could take a while.

Failing that and you have a bank account opened in the UK sign up to another site.

TC

Old
?? - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 08:14 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultPUPPY View Post
So, about two months ago i came to the u.k. for an extended period of time and looked to change my country but i couldn't be bothered to figure it out... now i cant play.

anyone know how to change my country or am i just out of luck.
Nothing to figure out-- in Lobby/Account/change account-- seeing as you are in the UK. now- so is ure Ip addy-- change your info-- and if you still cant get in-- then write support-- am sure they can trace your whereabouts-they may require proof of residency, not sure---gl-- monk..

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 08:48 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
It will let me change states and address but not country

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 08:50 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultPUPPY View Post
It will let me change states and address but not country
Email support and let them know your situation. They will run the search and correct it. It is your responsibility to correct the addy when moving. Now, with this. You will need their assistance. Once they run the IP search and find you are there. They will correct it.

JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com