Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Mods - What's the score ?

Old
Mods - What's the score ? - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 11:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Is there a reason for all the new threads being closed?

Please explain before doing the same to this one.

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Whilst some of them are directly related to the FBI closure others are discussing seperate issues arising from the situation and as such should surely be left open for disccusion and comment.

Closing everything down is only going to add to the paranoia that is running rife through the place.

Or is it due to a dictat from above to try to keep a lid on the wider implications of the present situation?

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 12:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Is there a reason for all the new threads being closed?

Please explain before doing the same to this one.

you dman, any nice places over there where u live that i can rent out for say 700-1000 dolllars or euros a mo. just checking, i might need that option...

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
I too feel that there are a lot of legitimate threads that are being closed which although linked to the FBI action, are entirely separate from it.

People, off course, would like to know the score as far as the league, withdrawals etc. etc.

However, the mods and administrators are probably as much in the dark as we are, as this is a game which is being played out at a much higher level.

I can understand the frustration, I feel it myself, but the draconian measure of closing every thread related, even indirectly, to the FBI indictment, is just not a positive thing for the community.

The majority of the community here are 100% behind the moderators and administrators in these difficult times but a simple explanation of the actions being taken would do a lot to allay many fears amongst the membership.

Time to stick together I feel.

TC

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
We trying to keep everything in one place we not need 100 different threads they really boil down to the same thing....

Right now everything is Speculation and every one has an opinion on it and thats good but when threads all seem to lead back to one it's best to leave it at that one

Brian

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 02:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2007
Thank you for the reply Brian

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
We trying to keep everything in one place we not need 100 different threads they really boil down to the same thing....

snip

Brian
Ummm but that is precisely what has been the norm on this forum for many months. Why suddenly wake up and smell the coffee now

MB

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
mods/staff ........................just trying to cover your ass i have seen all kinds of stuff hear and you guys are no were to be found now your here close close close..................your not doing your job your just trying your best to cover it up. this site has not even said it was under investigation. accounts froze. ps wont lose money but the rest of us will. what you going to say now. O close it.... shut down close it.....................

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 04:51 PM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
I have a chunk of $$ at all 3 sites and i have no way to get it like most do but stirring up problems in the forum is not going to help me collect my Money nor is you

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com