Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Players need to remember PSO and PokerStars are separate...

Old
Players need to remember PSO and PokerStars are separate... - Sat Apr 16, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I realize that current events have made it difficult, nay, impossible for 'business as usual' poker to continue. However, as many have been reminded ad nauseum, PokerStars is not PSO. I don't understand why the misfortune of a site means the end of poker learning, or the camaraderie that it has instilled... If one wants to continue learning, the Ventrilo server is independent of both the PSO and PokerStars. There is still a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from THAT resource. If one wants to continue the camaraderie which has been instilled here over the months, I strongly urge those players to join the **OUT SIDE SITE NOT ALLOWED** and continue the community that many have used participation in Pokerstars to build.

I'm just sayin'....

Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Apr 16, 2011 at 03:55 PM..

Old
Sat Apr 16, 2011, 06:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I'm with ya. There is a wealth of info on this site and I appreciate the effort put forth to bring it to me and everyone else. I'll still be using this site for my poker education until its gone. You guys are great and I hate that I can't play with ya anymore but thats life. I've moved on to another us friendly site but I'm still a Poker Star at heart.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com