Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Message From Forum Drunk

Old
Message From Forum Drunk - Sun Apr 17, 2011, 12:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010

Howdy Folks

Lets not jump ship yet,

it's all too new, no one really knows whats going to happen yet, relax, have a drink or ten.

please lets give it some time,

cheers

Last edited by effsea; Sun Apr 17, 2011 at 12:22 AM..

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I'm sitting at the drunk tank play $ table in case anyone wants to join me in some sort of drinking game prop. We'll make up the rules as we go along.

1st rule. Pretty much anything that happens leads to someone taking some sort of amount of drinks/sips.

edit: If there aren't a bunch of people there soon, I'm just going to go back to watching TV and drinking.

edit again: screw it. my interenets are all sorts of slow tonight. Assuming it's from the crazy storms that came through here earlier.

Maybe I'll just review my hand histories and drink whenever I see something funny. This effin sucks.

Co-Drunk.

Last edited by mcrissinger; Sun Apr 17, 2011 at 12:35 AM..

Old
so depressed - Sun Apr 17, 2011, 12:48 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
you dont know how much I looked forward to friday night`s at the drunk tank. To be able to share the felt with so many good players , such good humor and banter back and forth.This is what I am going to miss most! Also I made a commitment to my self to play 40 games in the PSO this month and try to finish in top 200.(21 games 1708+change and a 238 rank as of 2 days ago)Now falling like a rock.I think I could have made it,But now I will never know.Play money just doesnt hold the thrill for me anymore and I dont get to play against my friends.I am so bumed,and drunk. GL to all you guy`s and gal`s

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
l'm not giving up yet on the great peeps l have meet here, the tank will continue, cash games and free rolls till this mess gets cleared up, everyone get drunk, and lets give it some time, everyone is in shock right now, including me. please don't give up peeps

cheers

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 01:04 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I'm not giving up yet either. Still plenty of fun to be had here. I'm going to ride it out.

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 01:25 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Maybe we can get a few extra DT games running, since a lot of peeps don't have much else to do on their poker time. Maybe it'll take our minds off of the crackdown.

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 01:28 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
NOW,play money in the drunk tank is a whole different story! I would definitly be there. Thanks eff. Like I said, it was never about the money for me, It`s the privilage,the fun, you are a great host and all the members are top notch. I will keep checking our home game screen for games US players can play.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com