Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Local B&M........

Old
Local B&M........ - Sun Apr 17, 2011, 02:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
My local B&M's were pumpin with players today. The one with the biggest bad beat around STL was actually damn near full. Had to call in dealers and usually they are sending them home. I am not an ignorant man. I know that most of these places will gain players from all of this. We are human and need our vices. Talked with many a friend about the goings on and we all had the same thought. Just pay the rake and play at these "real" places. No virtual gaming........

It was great to see old friends and old enemies that I once couldn't beat to save my life. It was evident that my game was better as well as my decisions. Yet, another Thank You to this community.

GL
JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com