Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Shutter down!

Old
Shutter down! - Sun Apr 17, 2011, 06:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
Hope interpol and the fbi find some loop hole to shut this whole mess down, be willing to bet a lot of people jump off bridges or will be hanging from their computer cables, i know i wont be one of them, i'll be fishing =)

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sun Apr 17, 2011 at 06:23 PM..

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I just hope we get some US based regulated companies going soon so I don't have to stress over having my bankroll locked up in some legal shit.

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 06:27 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
You stay classy...

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
Hope interpol and the fbi find some loop hole to shut this whole mess down, be willing to bet a lot of people jump off bridges or will be hanging from their computer cables, i know i wont be one of them, i'll be fishing =)

You have 1 career real $ Mtt played and zero cash stats . Why are you even commenting like you have ever been part of online poker? Bored and trying to troll forums or just bitter at people who can make money off of poker?

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#5)
keep guessing, you might get the answer right eventually, but i don't think you will =)

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#6)
no need. Hit the nail on the head first time around.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
My guess is he's a PRO FREEROLLER who beats his dog cause his all in with 7 deuce gets called and beat by 8 3 ZOOOOOOOOTED

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:25 PM
(#8)
id be banned if i told you the truth, so keep digging for more info and you might come across the real truth, you are throwing shit into the wind hoping for it to stick, but the only shit thats going to stick to anything is the owner of this site. and when that happens im going to sit back and have a good laugh

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
OK MY GUESS IS HE'S JUST A FOOL

GO DUCKS

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
OK MY GUESS IS HE'S JUST A FOOL

GO DUCKS

Yep....I second that motion!

Old
Sun Apr 17, 2011, 10:21 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
id be banned if i told you the truth, so keep digging for more info and you might come across the real truth, you are throwing shit into the wind hoping for it to stick, but the only shit thats going to stick to anything is the owner of this site. and when that happens im going to sit back and have a good laugh
He'd be banned if he told the truth... Figure it out, folks.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:41 AM
(#12)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
**Closed**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com