Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Dear War Diary

Old
Dear War Diary - Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
Its day 3 since the blockade prevented our allies joining us on the battle front.

There has been no word from High Command as to the situation, we remain completely isolated.

The NCO's are running around cutting of lines of communication and any desenting voices are being treat as deserters and shot where they stand.

I've just unpacked the navigation equipment, the compass has no needle and the topographic map is a blank piece of A3.

Rations are down to a minimum, those with any sense transferred surplus food supplys out 2 days ago.

Word has it that our allies have made a push for safe haven, rumour being that there is a plan that what vestige of our forces remain make a pincer movement push around our encampment to join them so that we may re-commence battle, we await the code words for the push "Bodog" and "Carbon".

I must sign of now, I fear our mail is being intercepted and read, if I don't make it out of here think not bad of me for failing but godd for the fact I tried.

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
i love it

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogweed1964 View Post
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
You're not dying, bogweed.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Wilfred Owen Sucked.

Baldrick is more fitting for PSO

The German Guns (Balrdrick 1917)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM?

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#6)
Dear diary, just received coded message from Comrade Sens, have to say he is spot on with his words

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
Wilfred Owen Sucked.

Baldrick is more fitting for PSO

The German Guns (Balrdrick 1917)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM?
Private Baldrick: I have a plan, sir.

Captain Blackadder: Really Baldrick? A cunning and subtle one?

Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.

Captain Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.

[another call: "On the signal, Company will advance"]

Captain Blackadder: Well, I'm afraid it's too late. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of here by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:44 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2007
Right away, it reminded me of Blackadder. LOL

TC

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 04:55 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2011
funny stuff!!

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:00 PM
(#10)
Dear Diary,

Preparing to bunk down in my shell scrape for the night.

The Canadian regiment are holding firm with scattered support from the fragmented European and South American forces.

I fear we may not be able to hold on much longer, moral is low and there is still no word from High Command, we received an encouraging word from Lieutenant Dan which was most welcome and lifted spirits no end, but I fear this will only bolster us temporarily.

If we can only hold out for another 12 days then there is the possiblity of breaking through to neutral territory.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
we received an encouraging word from Lieutenant Dan
Okay, I enjoyed this extension of the metaphor.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#12)
Dear Diary,

Was just awoken from a wrestless sleep with sad news. Apparently Topper Cat bought it in a $2.20 SnG and Dogger Dman was taken out by Russian crossfire in a $1.20, when will this carnage ever end. The horror, the horror.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Dear Diary,

Preparing to bunk down in my shell scrape for the night.

The Canadian regiment are holding firm with scattered support from the fragmented European and South American forces.

I fear we may not be able to hold on much longer, moral is low and there is still no word from High Command, we received an encouraging word from Lieutenant Dan which was most welcome and lifted spirits no end, but I fear this will only bolster us temporarily.

If we can only hold out for another 12 days then there is the possiblity of breaking through to neutral territory.
Not to worry Bog. The good ole boys of the US of A always enter the war late. But if there's a war, You know we must be in it at some point in time. As for my scouting report on the new US war front, the news is good. Weak Defenses and No structure as of yet. Killed a few for $5 on my first day scoping out the new site. Any and all reinforcements you can send are welcome. Hell abandon that front altogether and rejoin us. GL to all. -Cookies Out

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:28 PM
(#14)
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I have somehow managed to escape to neutral Germany where internet gambling is banned but only for operators based in Germany.

However, the outlook is grim, they all speak German here.

Quote:
Yes, sir, once the German language gets hold of a cat, it's goodbye cat. That's about the amount of it.
Topper out.

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 05:30 PM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Mean while back on the home front the media has joined the battle for justice.

CNBC reports on the crackdown on Online Poker

I don't know which debating club Reid Kathrine is from but if I could stop laughing I'd be insulted

Last edited by badbuddie99; Mon Apr 18, 2011 at 05:32 PM..

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbuddie99 View Post
Mean while back on the home front the media has joined the battle for justice.

CNBC reports on the crackdown on Online Poker

I don't know which debating club Reid Kathrine is from but if I could stop laughing I'd be insulted
ROFL, I'd like to abuse that Reid Guy while not playing online. Tho, if he gives me my online poker back, I will go back to neglecting all the children, and all else in this world.

Nice piece. Don't know if it will do the trick tho. Interesting part was this was CNBC. WOW

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#17)
Back on the war front:

Depressing news from HQ intelligence, Bogger. It appears that Dogger DMAN may have defected to one of the 39 sites he was a member of before hostilities began. The bigwigs have put out a shoot on sight decree, and declared him a conscientious objector. I refuse to believe this, knowing Dogger, he has went undercover to confuse the enemy and even our own side. I do not believe Dogger would leave the rebel forces to join the Empire

Better news though on the new recruit side. Just today, one Luke von Dark, has come on board for the alliance. Apart from being a top deck Ace, he looks surprisingly like a young Dogger, and even wears a cape.

There is hope yet dear Bogger. May the force be with you.

Topper

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2011
*** NEWSFLASH ***

sharkatack89 a.k.a. SendMeCookies.... was just rounded up by the Feds... along wid the alledged, "Book"...

word has it... shark got busted after the Feds read all his posts... and it doesn't look good

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Mon Apr 18, 2011 at 07:34 PM..

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
I haven't smiled since Black Friday but man this is good stuff!! LOL

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 07:37 PM
(#20)
More news on the Home front.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42560690

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com