Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Plea for Help

Old
Plea for Help - Mon Apr 18, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I know there has been some migration to Carbon for some USA PSO'ers. I've got enough to grind through on Carbon. I'd even stake some PSO'er but cannot transfer due to a policy of having to have made a deposit. As I and most US players will be in wait and see mode before we deposit any money online, was wondering if some of you fellow PSO'ers would be willing to give the others a helping hand. I'm not talking big. Like a $1 would enable them to grind some games and try to build BR's. I don't know what the outcome of my money on PS, but if and when they do release my funds, I'd be happy to transfer back to those who can help out.

If you can help out PSO'ers on Carbon or any other sites for that matter. Please reply to this post.
Remember I'm only covering like $1 or $2 for each PSO'er you help. (If my funds are released to me)

If you would like to receive help on any working US facing site. Reply here. Do not ask for any amount or beg. It will be up those who are willing to help, who they will help. Just post up if you would like to be considered for some br relief.

Mods, I know this is not a normal post, but, hoping it will be ok. It is meant as a community saving/helping post. If u feel the need to close it, Please give us warning and do what u must. Thanks all in advance -shark/cookies

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Would I have to join Carbon to facilitate this?

If so i will take the free deposit route and also deposit 50$ myself and that 50$ will be available to other PSOers with no bankroll on the site who need assistance building a roll.

it will be tomorrow 3pm EST or a little later before i can do this but I am happy to do so considering all the help i got from players here.

TC

send me a PM shark

Edit checked it out but no deposit bonus is only available to US and Canada. Still i will deposit 50$ and offer up 25$ of it as "stakes".

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Mon Apr 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM..

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Shark, give me a day or 2 to see how this works, just finished 11 in free roll and it is like pso, so let me feel the waters and i might deposit and also help others also. Long live poker in the US!!

awesome post btw!

Old
Mon Apr 18, 2011, 11:46 PM
(#4)
I tried to edit my last post, it was not free roll. Still getting used to the new lobby. To used to Stars.

But still am with Shark on this thread!

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 12:31 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
I tried to edit my last post, it was not free roll. Still getting used to the new lobby. To used to Stars.

That might be the biggest adjustment for most players, especially those who have only played on Pokerstars. The layouts for each site take some getting used to.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 12:39 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post

Thanks all for the support. Going to start a thread on Carbon Forums called Cookie Alliance. Not allowed to name other sites on that forum. Please everyone who can, chime in there. I'll have some useful info posted, and we can all keep in touch. PSO FOREVER. -shark/Cookies

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 01:14 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I downloaded and installed Carbon today. I opened it, looked at it for 5 minutes, and uninstalled it. I hated everything about it.

So. Yeah. Oh well.

Old
Wink
hey check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tue Apr 19, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Online poker is a insult to the game and the pros that endorse them are sellouts..One line poker sites are cheats..Quit wasting your time the gov is boss

Read more: Poker players take action now!!!!

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 04:04 AM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBlack View Post
Online poker is a insult to the game and the pros that endorse them are sellouts..
You may want to change your icon.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 07:40 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com