Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Weekly Round Up

Old
Weekly Round Up - Tue Apr 19, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Where is this pointless drivel today so that I can not read it!

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 03:40 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
In truth I was actually looking forward to this weeks issue until I saw the post requesting contributions that didn't critisise PS or PSO then I realised it would no doubt be as unbiased in its content as a broadcast by Lord Haw Haw.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
that narked me off too. they have enough money to hire their own legal experts and journos.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 02:43 AM
(#4)
Apparently this weeks "Weekly Round Up Challenge" is find it.

Eric, as the writer of the Round Up I assume that you have some knowledge of how the system that posts it on the site actually works.

Without feeding the usual "technical difficulties" smoke screen can you advise as to why it hasn't been posted yet?

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:00 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
The guy's probably giving this issue extra attention. Also, he might be waiting on some actual relevant news to report, since who's doing well in the league isn't exactly a top story at the moment.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:25 AM
(#6)
Maybe its just being delayed whilst they arrange for the issue of rose tinted spectacles to everyone ready for its publication.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I have no information on why it hasn't been posted, but to say that it is currently on hold. So see, I am just as in the dark as you are.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:33 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnnancy View Post
I have no information on why it hasn't been posted, but to say that it is currently on hold. So see, I am just as in the dark as you are.
It is quite scary being in the dark with you Eric

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:57 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnnancy View Post
That almost consituted a pun !!!

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 03:01 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Go back to bed

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 05:08 AM
(#11)
Suns up and I'm back in my box

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
(#12)
Seriously its now over 2 weeks without the Round Up and in truth very little heard from Eric in general within that time, which is disconserting.

Whilst I understand that there are probably more pressing matters in hand the Weekly Round Up, love it or loathe it, it was and is part of this community.

If it is to be consigned to the bottom draw, behind those old socks we never wear, then please can somebody do us the courtesy of telling is so, this constant "say nothing it will go away" is becoming more than wearing and is in truth the catalyst for all the conspiracy theories and doom saying that is bound to proliferate in the abscence of any proactive statements or positive action.

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 10:46 AM
(#13)
I was just wondering if the weekly roundup will be continuing now that the league issues have been clarified.

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 10:14 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Well, I have spoken with the higher ups and the Weekly Roundup will continue, with or without me. I wrote an article that was not published, and now that the league is up and running and the SCOOP will be starting, there will be an article next week.

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 04:34 AM
(#15)
Hi Eric,

I hope you continue writing the Weekly Roundup.

It is certainly a difficult task, takes up a lot of time and opens you up to flak from the rest of the community. I have to say that I am guilty of having given you quite a bit of riling myself on other issues but there was never any malice intended, more that I can just be a bit of a smart ass at times. Despite that, you always conducted yourself with dignity and never took the banter personally.

You are made of the right stuff Eric and I hope that you continue to be a presence on these boards even though you are in the absurd position of not being able to play Poker on the site.

Cheers,

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com