Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Drunk Tank 2 Thread

Old
Drunk Tank 2 Thread - Tue Apr 19, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Howdy Folks,

Welcome to the drunk tank 2 thread,

This club is for cash players only, l'm hoping my u.s. friends will be able to join very soon.

We will have a tourney friday nights at 9 est,

Also will set up some special tourney's.

Just like my other club, l want this to be a fun place to play, and that all members respect the game of poker and all that play here.

If your interested in joining, please pm me for info, not all that apply will be accepted sorry,
my main goal is to keep it fun 1st.

cheers

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
good job effsea,

hoping for a huge response here.

TC

Who holds the key to the beer cellar?

I nominate me.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 06:11 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Hello,

Didn't see this untill after I'd PM you

As I said, I hadn't play any club games before now as I've been in India for the last three months.

This meant all the games were at stupid o'clock in the morning. Just about the time I was staggering back to my room completely battered. Kingfisher is evil stuff.

Anyway if you'll have me I'm in. If the stakes are not to high.

My resently posted hand replays should make look like a good member (or a right member!)*. Bit like a ATM.

Cheers,

Steve

*english word play. Not sure it'll make sence to all.

Last edited by steveisnot; Wed Apr 20, 2011 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: I can't spell

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 07:00 AM
(#4)
Glad you are back from India Steve.

Hope you get a few runs of luck.

TC

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
(#5)
Im registered. Had to do it early as my bankroll is in a very bad way! Going to be hard not to unreg when that big zero appears on the cashier screen.

I'm not glad to be back from India as beach, bar, bed, suits me just fine. Was meant to be born rich! Not sure what went wrong.

As for my bad luck/play, it's only getting worse. I'll bore the forum with my tales of woe again soon.

AQ sb just slapped by bb trip 5's. Will I never learn. not every big bet is a bluff

Should stop typing and watch the game.

Back up to 1050 from 160. It's not all bad

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 07:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
MMMMMMMMMMM indian food

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 01:02 AM
(#7)
Howdy Folks,

There's $3 in bounty's for this Tonights Game

$1.00 on effsea
$1.00 on VareckRay
$1.00 on topthecat

cheers

Last edited by effsea; Fri Apr 22, 2011 at 02:58 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 08:39 AM
(#8)
Been checking out the competition and I'm looking like cannon foodder.

Maybe there should be a minus bounty on my head.

Oh well. One way to learn I guess.

Old
Fri Apr 22, 2011, 01:23 PM
(#9)
I will be there tonight. it was looking very unlikely to just a short time ago.

Turns out that I was being directed to a phishing site that looked exactly like by bank site when I was trying to process online bank and credit card details. Luckily the bank copped on really quickly when I rang to complain about transactions not going through like normal. My cards were cancelled before anything was taken.

luckily a good mate of mine is a pc nerd and he got everything fixed(thanks Graham) and the bank callcentre has just confirmed by telephone that I am definitely going through to the bank site. Unfortunately i have no cards for a few days but i can live with the inconvenience.

So off to bed, i need a bit of rest and i will be posting a new thread for applicants for the 8 man challenge to get a feel for willingness and availability for Monday Tuesday2/3rd May at 3pm EST. I am looking at 6.75$ or 13.50$. I will see what the response is like to see if this is a go or not. i will also be doing the same on a play money basis for US players.

Cheers and cya all later ,

TC

Steve you will be grand, don't worry.

Old
Fri Apr 22, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Howdy Folks,

There's $3 in bounty's for this Friday's Game

$1.00 on effsea
$1.00 on VareckRay
$1.00 on topthecat

cheers
hehe never had a bounty on me before, hope Dog doesn't turn up!

good luck

Old
Fri Apr 22, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
I will be there tonight. it was looking very unlikely to just a short time ago.

Turns out that I was being directed to a phishing site that looked exactly like by bank site when I was trying to process online bank and credit card details. Luckily the bank copped on really quickly when I rang to complain about transactions not going through like normal. My cards were cancelled before anything was taken.

luckily a good mate of mine is a pc nerd and he got everything fixed(thanks Graham) and the bank callcentre has just confirmed by telephone that I am definitely going through to the bank site. Unfortunately i have no cards for a few days but i can live with the inconvenience.

So off to bed, i need a bit of rest and i will be posting a new thread for applicants for the 8 man challenge to get a feel for willingness and availability for Monday Tuesday2/3rd May at 3pm EST. I am looking at 6.75$ or 13.50$. I will see what the response is like to see if this is a go or not. i will also be doing the same on a play money basis for US players.

Cheers and cya all later ,

TC

Steve you will be grand, don't worry.
Glad you're going to be able to make it TC

If anyone would like a warm up I have a $6.75 knockout scheduled for this coming Monday at 19:00 ET.

Old
Fri Apr 22, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Howdy Folks,

There's $3 in bounty's for this Tonights Game

$1.00 on effsea
$1.00 on VareckRay
$1.00 on topthecat

cheers

hope to see you there.........hiccup

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 12:12 AM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Good game as always eff.

Thanks mate

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 08:49 AM
(#14)
Thanks Effsea,

Enjoyed it immensely.

TC

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 08:37 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
someone send me a gun , so i can shoot myself, i refuse to play for something i can not even by a cup of coffee w/ , Got to LOVE the American government, miss throwing down with all the tank peeeppppps

wemo

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 10:15 PM
(#16)
Howdy Folks,

For the next 5 weeks, there will be at least $5 in bounty's supplied by sandtrap777,

Thank you so much sand

cheers all

Last edited by effsea; Sun Apr 24, 2011 at 10:27 PM..

Old
Cool
Way to go Sandman!! - Sun Apr 24, 2011, 10:39 PM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2010

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 07:38 AM
(#18)
Howdy Folks,

April 29th. Game is now set up

There is $7 in extra bounty's so far, if you would like to put up a bounty, please pm me

bounty's supplied by

Sandtrap777 - $5.00
effsea - $2.00

We are now taking new members, pm me if interested.

Club rules are simple,

1 - respect all members
2 - have fun
3 - drink, but not mandatory

Last edited by effsea; Tue Apr 26, 2011 at 04:46 PM..

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 04:47 PM
(#19)
Quote:
Howdy Folks,

April 29th. Game is now set up

There is $7 in extra bounty's so far, if you would like to put up a bounty, please pm me

bounty's supplied by

Sandtrap777 - $5.00
effsea - $2.00

We are now taking new members, pm me if interested.

Club rules are simple,

1 - respect all members
2 - have fun
3 - drink, but not mandatory

hiccup

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 04:58 PM
(#20)
Effsea..you 'da man.
I just wanted to say that I'm very appreciative of you. It was you who was one of the first cool people I met here. And if not for you..I may not have met mox..though he's hard to ignore ....but that 'early in the pso life' night that we met..he came to see you..and the rest is history..but Moxie was instrumental in my staying with the program until "things started clicking"...both with the pso and bankroll mgmt..playing correct, and staying off tilt..at least a little better.

So thank effing you!!!

I really just wanted to post here to say that the minute this is all cleared up..I look forward to gettin' back in the tank if ya' got room and will have me. Then I just got all sappy.

Until then...best o' luck tankers!!!

Dano

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com