Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I Guess The SCOOP on SCOOP is..No more SCOOP ?

Old
I Guess The SCOOP on SCOOP is..No more SCOOP ? - Tue Apr 19, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I knew it was going to happen,but.....THEY TOOK MY $33 SCOOP TICKET AWAY !....all those hours of play for nothing. I think they should reimburse me $33 ,,,lol like thats going to happen ! Oh well,back to the other sites. Gl all.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Did it show up as T$ at least? Either way, it's not cool, but if they're just erasing entries you earned, that's really effed up.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Your ticket was de facto "negated" as soon as US players were stopped from playing for money on Stars.

The fact your ticket has been revoked" was really un-necessary Stars.

If, by some wierd chance, Stars begins to allow US players to play for money before the SCOOP, it is now going to be near impossible for you to get that ticket back.

Nice move Stars..."seizing" a worthless ticket!

Either that is sort of an "admission" that Stars is done in the US market...

OR

It is a pretty tricky way to ENSURE they do not have to honor that ticket!

Either way, it sooks.

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:26 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
i still have my scoop tickets and my Step tickets

I find it odd if they took from some and not all

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:30 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
i still have my scoop tickets and my Step tickets

I find it odd if they took from some and not all
I have all my tickets as well....

Old
Tue Apr 19, 2011, 08:52 PM
(#6)
have mine too.. not sure what else they can do for americans. Can't give you cash/t$s for it , breaking the law and can't let you play. Their hands are pretty much tied, are they not ?

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I just had $5.50 in T$ pop up for me. Guess I won a SCOOP ticket and forgot to un-reg. So it looks like they're refunding as T$ that we still can't use.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 07:49 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
I wrote to them asking if I could sell or transfer my tickets to someone else since I can't play. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date so that I don't lose them and could use them next year, but they still didn't respond.

Really kinda sucky, you work hard earning them, and then they can't even get back to you about what your options are since you got screwed by the us nanny states of america.

I just want an answer while I still have time to get rid of them and not lose any money.

Morgan

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:30 AM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganhell's View Post
I wrote to them asking if I could sell or transfer my tickets to someone else since I can't play. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date so that I don't lose them and could use them next year, but they still didn't respond.

Really kinda sucky, you work hard earning them, and then they can't even get back to you about what your options are since you got screwed by the us nanny states of america.

I just want an answer while I still have time to get rid of them and not lose any money.

Morgan

my scoop tickets have no expire date 1 of them is from last year so not sure why you would have an expire date and I do not?

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:42 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
Sorry, you are right. I looked at them again, they have an issue date but no expiration date.

Still, I since I can't use them or play, I would rather have the money, and they still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the tickets.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:56 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganhell's View Post
Sorry, you are right. I looked at them again, they have an issue date but no expiration date.

Still, I since I can't use them or play, I would rather have the money, and they still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the tickets.

hey morgan i saw it posted by too coo that they were going to pay out
for t$ so i hope it works out for you
saw you had posted on the other site
i dont know why i cant post there yet
good luck
GO KINGS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com