Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Can I Cuss Now ?........

Old
Can I Cuss Now ?........ - Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
.....i mean, what are they gon'na do.....BAN ME ?

(its just a joke mods.....hell i ain't gon'na cuss)............................................. too much.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:47 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
Go ahead and give it a test-run

I'll time ya

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:49 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Daft as it sounds it could be a good way to find out if PSO Staff are still breathing

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:50 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
OMG Steve dont get banned now! LOL

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 05:27 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
lol dooooo it

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:17 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Hey spike, did you get a warning or did they just quietly erase your post? You had me laughing.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
the other day i got a 24hr ban for insulting the mods.but who cares big deal i am in the U.S.A. however i will keep my account hear because i like most of the players and this site has a lot to teach.i just used what i have learned here at ????? made a $60.00 deposit and in 36hrs playing 6/9 man ring games from .01/.02 up to $1/$2 tables my bank roll is now $750.00 i am not saying that i am a great player just that i was at the right tables at the right time.this is the best run i have ever had with on line poker.and it was due to a post that JD made a few months ago about how to pick a table to play at and know when to leave a table.in that thread there was good info from moxie/hobo and members of suited aces/night owls and CC and others.thanks to all.and to the pso with all the up/down swings good players/ATC/donkeys/shove monkeys i will miss all of you.i will be around checking out the forums/blogs and maybe a play money table here and there.i dont think that stars/pso will be back for U.S players but i hope i am wrong.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com