Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

pso no good

Old
pso no good - Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
BronzeStar
now that american gone, its has messed up pso.... i play better in larger field plus my strategy changed in smaller field.... an there not updating leaderboard grrrr they are treating europe n rest of world playerz like shiiit lol

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
As with any change it will suit some but not others.

MB

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacsain View Post
now that american gone, its has messed up pso.... i play better in larger field plus my strategy changed in smaller field
It does seem like fewer people play like they care about leaderboard standings. People that don't have a ranking to protect have no reason not to shove every time they flop a pr of 2's with a 4 kicker. And that gives them an advantage if they don't have to care about protecting their leaderboard winnings, right?

You would think that if players from a whole country stopped playing all at once, the proportion of players ranked high and low ought to remain about the same, but I could swear the games seem more reckless ...

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 09:57 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
just goes to show who's interests ps/pso is really looking out for...screw the americans, they made their bed, now lay in the bloody thing , only ones too blame here are the americans for not doing something about this a hell of along time ago. so all i can say in regards too all of this BS is SHUTTER DOWN

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Do you miss all the American fish already?

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 10:52 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
just goes to show who's interests ps/pso is really looking out for...screw the americans, they made their bed, now lay in the bloody thing , only ones too blame here are the americans for not doing something about this a hell of along time ago. so all i can say in regards too all of this BS is SHUTTER DOWN
What a MORON!!!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 11:00 AM
(#7)
I am not the one who is banned from playing any real money games on ps, ft, or ap, , YOU ARE!... greedy americans are finally getting what they deserve...SHUTTER DOWN!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 11:11 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
No, you're a moron for posting here and you have yet to play in the PSO.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 11:16 AM
(#9)
lol, get your facts straight before you make assumptions inregards to my pso involvement ...with that being said..SHUTTER DOWN!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 11:39 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Your posts are as useful as PresBruno's.
Hmm interesting.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 12:14 PM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I considered this, then dismissed it when he mentioned about going fishing. Probably just his replacement.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I am not the one who is banned from playing any real money games on ps, ft, or ap, , YOU ARE!... greedy americans are finally getting what they deserve...SHUTTER DOWN!
I'm still playing real money games on AP...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 12:39 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Quote:
Are you like 14? You sure act like it.

Hey PSO, what do ya say weeeee shut this guy down, he's here to make comments only, and he hasn't even taken the Core Quiz. Just here creating problems weeeeee don't need.

So come on, lets weeee-waise his butt all in, and get him out of here.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#14)
lol, get your facts straight before you make assumptions inregards to my pso involvement ...with that being said..SHUTTER DOWN!

Old
A multi accounter??? - Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Really, well, I have done my research, and I have found out that the account you are on hasn't passed the core quiz, and also has no etiquette, and that's coming from me that has very little , but at least I try, and am getting better.

Go away if you are here to create problems, OR WE WILL FIND YOU OUT. And if we don't, you'll most likely get the boot from 1 of the AMERICAN PSO staff(I'm really hoping it is.....roflmao...) I PLEAD!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:46 PM
(#16)
maybe you are not looking in the right place to see if i have or havn't passed it, id be willing to put you all in that i infact have passed the core quiz and a few of the other ones.

SHUTTER DOWN!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#17)
Since: Mar 2011
stakehorse u should check the rankings, he has played many tourneys and is ranked 1317, so must've passed the quiz

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 02:07 PM
(#18)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

always a moron wannabe talking crap, let's get this straight you say screw the americans, but yet your avatar represent an american classis cartoon, so either you a wannabe or a moron, i will put 100 bucks your are both...

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 02:11 PM
(#19)
let me make a small correction to your statement if i may " world renowned classic cartoon"

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Are you like 14? You sure act like it.

Hey PSO, what do ya say weeeee shut this guy down, he's here to make comments only, and he hasn't even taken the Core Quiz. Just here creating problems weeeeee don't need.

So come on, lets weeee-waise his butt all in, and get him out of here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com