Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ALL US Players!! Attend Obama's Townhall Meeting!

Old
Angry
ALL US Players!! Attend Obama's Townhall Meeting! - Wed Apr 20, 2011, 03:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Today at 4:30 President Obama is holding an open townhall meeting on facebook! Sign up to attend and let's force him to address this issue! You can go now and post before the conference begins! Repeat your post as many times as it takes to flood the pages with poker player posts!
www.facebook.com/whitehouse

Stand up for your rights as an American citizen!

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 04:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Just went there and it is nothing but a joke...like it always is. Bet he doesn't answer 1 question about online poker.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 06:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
i wa sthere as well and ur right what a joke

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
These so-called Town Hall meetings are always using pre-selected questions that don't ask the hard questions, all softball stuff. Never would a real question get past the people who vet these things.

Old
Wed Apr 20, 2011, 10:22 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
These so-called Town Hall meetings are always using pre-selected questions that don't ask the hard questions, all softball stuff. Never would a real question get past the people who vet these things.
This was quite true of the last administration. Much less so of the current. I didn't watch the "town hall" today, but the past few have featured some very critical questioning. Quite unlike Mr. Bush who never fielded a critical question from the public.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 01:01 AM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
You IDIOT the country is on the verge of another resession and you think the president is going to listen to a bunch of dumbass people who want to sit on there fat asses and play poker online..

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 01:14 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeane&David View Post
You IDIOT the country is on the verge of another resession and you think the president is going to listen to a bunch of dumbass people who want to sit on there fat asses and play poker online..
Actually, the U.S. is on it's way out of a recession(spelled correctly, tazz'll be happy.)

Speaking of persons that people won't listen to... Way to climb high on that list.

Poor cute kitty avatar. It's a shame that pussy is represented by a troll.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 01:33 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
yo mc,

do you think, just maybe,

Jeane&David and Weee-Waise are the same person?

l don't know, just thinking out loud,.......hiccup

cheers

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:19 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Hate to butt heads with 2 of my favorite peeps on this,but even though jeane&david raised the point rather inarticulately the point is well taken,IMHO.

With everything going on right now (um,little thing called the Debt Ceiling and whether it should be raised--and yeah mcriss,I can't believe that the GOP leadership is even thinking of playing politics on this either,highly irresponsible and don't even get me started on the hypocrisy angle),I really wasn't expecting on-line poker to be a topic of discussion.

Look guys and gals,this is a HUGE issue to us,and yes we count,and yes we should do all that we can to make our voices heard on this subject,and yes by doing so I do think we can affect change,but in the grand scheme of things right now this is not a front burner issue for the 2 parties.

And GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com