Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

how to play after bubble?

Old
how to play after bubble? - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
So I finished the sng quiz, but i have a question, so there's early phase, middle phase and bubble. How do you play after the bubble once you're in the prize money phase?, it doesn't tell you, its skips straight to three way and heads up.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei17731 View Post
So I finished the sng quiz, but i have a question, so there's early phase, middle phase and bubble. How do you play after the bubble once you're in the prize money phase?, it doesn't tell you, its skips straight to three way and heads up.
exactly opposite of how you played to get into the money. If you played LaG, play TaG. If you played TaG, play LaG. If were NiT, Now you're Maniac ATC. Basically it's 1st or Bust. GL to ya.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
That is because the standard SNG is a single table and pays out only the final three. So once the bubble bursts you are three handed. There is a separate course for MTTs. Multi-table SNGs are, I suppose, somewhere between the two.

Of course, if its the PSO skill league it doesnt much matter how you play after the bubble as almost all the points are won by surviving the bubble. Until you make it to the final table the points renmain about the same.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com