Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Looks like we are getting our money

Old
Looks like we are getting our money - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Glad to get the e-mail from Pokerstars that we will have access to the cashier and be able to get our money back.

Old
US Money - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 12:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
My recent request for withdrawal was rejected. Anyone having success? Just sent an email asking why it was rejected, waiting for a reply.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 12:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Every thing I have read about returning money only said it would be returned. No timeline was given.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 03:01 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I made a request on the day I heard the news about PS shutting down and I got an e-mail last night saying it had been refused and the money credited back to my account. I finally got the game client to work today and the funds are back in my account, so that is good. I assume they are still working on a way for us to withdraw funds.

I like the suggestion about leaving a little bit of money in the account as a show of faith to PS and also to let PS know we intend to rejoin them once they get the privilege to offer games in the US again. If we can get a lot of people to leave a little bit of money in the account, it should serve as a reminder and impetus to PS that there are a lot players in the US who would love to come back and play once they get it worked out. I think I will leave $10 in my account for that purpose.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Same here. But just in case anyone tries, right now you can't withdraw. You get a message that says they're working on making it so you can cash out your balance..so I wonder if that means you can't leave any in..hmmm. Just my own observation.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com