Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thanks PSO...REALLY

Old
Thanks PSO...REALLY - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I know this is the end of the road for Americans here on PokerStars,and who knows how long that we will be able to post here. So just in case, i really do want to thank PokerStars for the learning experience and for meeting great friends and great players here. It feels like a family as broken up.
Good luck to all whom will still be here. By the way, last night i used the skills that i have learned here
to play at another site. I finished 30th out of 4999 players. Thanks PSO. Later peeps and freaks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com