(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
wat a dent the us market has made
90k increased to 100k

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
well, since they reduced the sunday million and storm guarantees, they can afford to throw at extra 10K at those 2 tourneys which are now called the Big $11 and the Big $55, to round up their gurantees to a nice round number.

After all even with the absence of the US players, there are still over 200K players logged in right now, so PS is still making money. This is still the largest poker site in the world, US or no US.

Old
Stop rubbing it in - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 08:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Dang. I realy miss this site.

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
yeah they are still logging good numbers, but I miss my american buddies. Been trying to smack talk some of these europeans and get no entertaining banter back in my direction. No Fun

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
yeah they are still logging good numbers, but I miss my american buddies. Been trying to smack talk some of these europeans and get no entertaining banter back in my direction. No Fun
Sens blow.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com