Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

you think we can do this?

Old
you think we can do this? - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 04:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
as of course everyone knows, us american players can no longer play in the pso league sinse there are RM payouts. i have therefore opened a club so US players (and anyone else that will treat this seriously) can still work on their game. it will be tournament style play as close to pso league style as possible. ie; slow blind structure,etc. the only stipulation to playing these tournys will be that you treat it as if it were for real. anyone found to be doing otherwise (as determined by me) will not be accepted back in. anyone suspecting this type of play can PM me the hand history(s) and i'll reveiw it/them. if i can't determine myself whether or not said person(s) is or isn't treating our games this way, i will submit the HH to other players whose oppinion i respect for review. hopefully it wont even come to that, and people will acctually care enough to do the right thing. i think this could be a lot of fun and educational for all involved. the name of the club will be "schoolforeal" as of right now it is only a number #414994 and i will be giving the pass code out at saturdays live training session #2 S to P ratios part 2 (if dave has no objections)any thoughts reguarding this plan are more than welcomed. we might even be able to work something out somehow to give people an insentive to treat this seriously. i don't quite know how yet, but if there are any suggestions i'd love to hear them. thanks to all for your time.
stack 'em high, MT

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 05:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Really?

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King 61 View Post
Really?
ummmmmmmmmmm.....eeeeeyup

Old
Thu Apr 21, 2011, 11:03 PM
(#4)
ok loud and clear thnx

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com