Old
Thumbs up
PSO COULD Change SKILL League - Thu Apr 21, 2011, 09:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
We are all here because we enjoy the competition for Points associated with the
Monthly SKILL League. We are certainly not worries about the few Cents that the
tenacious players receive "In The Money".

We are VERY distressed, not to be able to continue to participate in the "League".

If the "Skill League" were changed to eliminate the $10.00 REAL Money Prize, we could continue to play. The Intellipoker League could continue as is; because most non-USA players would be eligible to play in that, for the Cash Prizes/Seats. The monthly Leaderboard $$$; for the "Skill League" could be kept as separate "Fantasy Dollars".

I believe this BAN WILL be lifted! & we will be able to put this affront to Freedom; behind us and become a whole Poker Family again; in the not too distant future.

IF & WHEN, that happens; those "Fantasy Dollars" might be able to contribute to our poker fantasies. Until then, they can still stand as a symbol for whatever Poker excellence each of us may obtain.

Last edited by HandPat; Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: typos, spelling

Old
Yes they could change it - Fri Apr 22, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
As an American player I agree, I just want to play and learn, I have enjoyed playing in the league, I really miss the league, can only take so much of the play money games lol, which I have been playing just to play.

After all isnt that what the league is about, a school that helps us get our game on?? The players who can play the real money games wouldnt be missing a thing if PSO went without the few dollars it pays out, minus the leaderboard payouts which are awesome but maybe a formula could be devised to make it worth everyones time. Actually I think if PSO went without the money less folks would play it as a freeroll because the 10.00 wouldnt be there. Just a points system for bragging rights could be an option.

Surely those who can play it with money are missing us too

thats my 2 cents!

Old
Fri Apr 22, 2011, 08:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
I think this is a good idea afrer all how hard can it be to swiitch from real money to 'play money'
For real money players there are plenty of other freerolls but there is only one PSO.

Idea to throw in the mix would be to host two leagues a 'Play money' league and a real money league (as an example lets say for 2c buy-in)

Old
Red face
Monthly points for skill league - Sat Apr 23, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
As it seems obvious that US players cannot compete at this time, they should be removed from the points standing for this month and another different ranking league be maintained for them so should this situation be resolved, they can claim some benefit. The rest of us then could continue the fight for top spot and to see our progress in the rankings for April.

hopefully those US players currently ranked in the money for month end could still obtain their benefits in some way at the end of the month as a different league.

All other players would rejoice at being able to compete and see their progress. As it stands, all the fun of competing in a league each month has disappeared without being able to see our progress.

Old
New League for US players/non money - Sat Apr 23, 2011, 06:54 AM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
I really miss the challenge of improving my skills in a monthly disaplined format like the league.I hope PSO will create a league that US players can access for next month.

Old
new league for us player - Sat Apr 23, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
i think they should game taht us player from the us can play and get points. i like plaing in the pos .

Old
PSO COULD Change SKILL League - Mon Apr 25, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
i know its bad for usa players, but what about us that can still play, why are we been punished by ps cancelling or not updating league. as has already been said its done now so remove usa players from league for this month and next and see what happens.
im not been harsh but if it has been cancelled or what why are the games still been put on.

Old
why should we - Wed Apr 27, 2011, 05:06 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Why should we change to play money just for you lot, sure you would not if other way round, you yanks want every thing your own way,

Old
stop - Wed Apr 27, 2011, 05:09 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Sorry but stop crying over it, why should we stop for you, what planet you on, what is this poker usa only

Old
what - Wed Apr 27, 2011, 05:13 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Dont talk rubbish they are out so thats that, they would not worry if other way round, they think they rule the world, far from it,

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Is this for real pso no longer ? That cant be right and why not let us know the score. They need to think of the players who they still have not the ones who are banned i for one wont be happy if we are to be punished for what usa gov doj fools

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
stop moaning

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 07:47 PM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyClaridg View Post
stop moaning

GET OVER YOURSELF BILLY

GO LAKERS

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 10:45 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
GET OVER YOURSELF BILLY:

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 02:55 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by webo3000 View Post
Is this for real pso no longer ? That cant be right and why not let us know the score. They need to think of the players who they still have not the ones who are banned i for one wont be happy if we are to be punished for what usa gov doj fools
Look at the PSO Home page.

PSO Skill league continues without US players

Old
Fri Apr 29, 2011, 12:35 PM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Ya gotta love the title of this thread

Old
GO MAV's - Wed May 04, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
GET OVER YOURSELF BILLY

GO LAKERS

96 ta 94 WTG kobe :devit

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#18)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyClaridg View Post
they would not worry if other way round
That's not exactly true. I wouldn't worry if all non-American players were excluded instead of us if we were able to play, but I would still support the idea of an additional play money league with play money prizes so that everybody could play there.

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 07:53 PM
(#19)
FunnnyBone
(BurroBuster)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Billy, you keepin that booger all to yerself, or are you gonna share?

Old
Speak your mind - Sun May 08, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#20)
Since: Dec 2009
BronzeStar
Thats it billy get it off your chest lad lol,i think u speak 4 evry1 still in the league

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com