Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Support from Non-Poker Organizations

Old
Default
Support from Non-Poker Organizations - Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:01 PM
(#1)
kwik1's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 69
I had a brainstorm for a lighter (but thinking outside the box, might work) support for on-line poker.

This Idea was based around the CNBC report where the guy kept injecting the negatives.

Here is my idea, slogans from off-the-wall supporters for on-line poker.

I'll start with 3, I thought of (and my suggestion is the funnier the better) and by all means make mine better if you wish, and remember with all good campaigns, the more you exploit the truth, the more believable it becomes in the future.

1) Green Movement:

“Keep 10-15 Million cars off the road driving to their next poker game,
Please support On-line Poker, save some CO2."

2) MADD:

"Since 10-15 million on-line poker players will go to Casino's and drink then drive home,
Please support On-line Poker and keep the Poker drunks off the roadways" ... Hiccup

3) PETA

"Prevent additional road kill,
Keep 10-15 million On-line Poker players at home and not on the roads,
Support On-line Poker, Please.

Enjoy............................................. ..................................next?
 
Old
Default
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#2)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwik1 View Post
I had a brainstorm for a lighter (but thinking outside the box, might work) support for on-line poker.

This Idea was based around the CNBC report where the guy kept injecting the negatives.

Here is my idea, slogans from off-the-wall supporters for on-line poker.

I'll start with 3, I thought of (and my suggestion is the funnier the better) and by all means make mine better if you wish, and remember with all good campaigns, the more you exploit the truth, the more believable it becomes in the future.

1) Green Movement:

“Keep 10-15 Million cars off the road driving to their next poker game,
Please support On-line Poker, save some CO2."

2) MADD:

"Since 10-15 million on-line poker players will go to Casino's and drink then drive home,
Please support On-line Poker and keep the Poker drunks off the roadways" ... Hiccup

3) PETA

"Prevent additional road kill,
Keep 10-15 million On-line Poker players at home and not on the roads,
Support On-line Poker, Please.

Enjoy............................................. ..................................next?
Good post entertaining to say the least...

Why go for the little ones. Go for the big guns

Tobacco Lobby

As most B&M Card Rooms and Poker Rooms in Casino are non-smoking eviroments...
Support Online Poker. Bad Beats equal more puffs.

ICE...
Prevent ilegal immigration by allowing ilegals to play online with Americans from the comforts of their own borders. Now they have to come here to play w/ all the American Poker Pros...
Support Online Poker.

Junk Food Lobby...

Enough said... Support Online Poker.
 
Old
Default
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:59 PM
(#3)
broahes's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 436
BronzeStar
Online Porn Industry..

"Because it's easier to play with it in the privacy of your own home.."
 
Old
Default
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 05:49 PM
(#4)
kwik1's Avatar
Since: Mar 2011
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by broahes View Post
Online Porn Industry..

"Because it's easier to play with it in the privacy of your own home.."

I like that, their making billions they really should support the cause, they stand to lose alot if poker players on-line have to head out of the house for their entertainment, lol.

Shark/Cookies, Liked yours also, lol


How about some from people involved in other organizations that can get them on-board.


NRA.................Support on-line poker, we need something do while cleaning our guns.

OPEC..............Support On-line Poker, we promise to drop oil prices if you allow US poker players to deposit to our..........scratch our..............international sites.


Organization for the Control of ADHD (made this up), Support On-line Poker, we will not be able to handle the influx, nor enough drugs to support them.
 
Old
Talking
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#5)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Haha!

Well you're not allowed to eat at the tables in Vegas for some reason, not like you can at home:







I'll bet the Doritos people support online poker!
 
Old
Default
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#6)
lastcard1's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
BronzeStar
Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave
 
Old
Default
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 11:24 AM
(#7)
JiveTurkey7's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 260
BronzeStar
Dam last card. Are you just hitting all the threads with the same post? Being a cheater isnt something to brag about. People like you give the good guys a bad name. Crawl away please.
 
Old
Default
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 01:26 PM
(#8)
TARIQ06's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 380
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcard1 View Post
Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave

dang lastcard you got this crap post in every form thread, i am going to say this, as since its easter today in the usa...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

now happy easter to you and my usa friends...
 
Old
Default
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#9)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
I'll bet this guy wishes he could ditch his brick and mortar gig and find a job with a US online poker company - somewhere where he wouldn't have to dress like this ... unless he wants to!



(worker unions for online poker?)

PS Hopefully some of these organizations can get something going to legalize poker sooner rather than later for you all in the States ... you missed out on a lot of fun tourneys today Happy Easter everybody!
 
Old
Default
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#10)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON LINE

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_17909761

GO KINGS

 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com