Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Broahes, back from the.. dead

Old
Broahes, back from the.. dead - Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Hi to any new members, and especially to the friends I've made over my time at the pso. Just a quick post to let you all know, as a few have you have seen.. I am indeed still alive.

I had an issue while visiting Mexico in which my passport was stolen during my trip and had 66 miles of red tape due to some charges in my background years ago that made it a little hard for me to get back home. Fortunately, my wife has some family that helped us out a lot as we had already sold our home when visiting this time.

Sucks to come back to find that I will be stuck playing for play chips for a while online.. but it isn't all about the thrill of playing with actual money.. PSO has taught me that more than any single thing, poker is about the community too.

So go ahead.. welcome me back..

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#2)
hey brooooooooooooooo how the hell are you

get a hold of effsea lots of tourneys for our american friends

WELCOME BACK

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
already did my friend.. just waiting on the drunk d-bag to re-add me

doing good, good to see you still around my silent/vocal friend

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 03:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome back Dude

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#5)
yahoo...buddy.....hiccup

Welcome back

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 04:54 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
thanks for the add bro, hic-to-the-iccup

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 05:31 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
welcome back! Hopefully I'll be able to play at some tables (maybe omaha 8) with you in the future.

Old
Sat Apr 23, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Welcome back to the land of play money!

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 05:56 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcard1 View Post
Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave

You know what man,it's bad enough that you brought this BS into threads that are actually discussing the pertinent issue to which you want to attach your diatribe/confession (cheating multi-accounting puke that you profess to being......),but this thread was started by a good friend to many in this community whom we haven't seen enough of in far too long. And you come in and pollute it with your crap. Not to mention doing the same thing in the T.I.C. thread. I'VE never even posted in that thread and I consider most everyone involved in that endeavor to be a good friend here.

Here's a thought--why don't you actually read the threads to which you want to attach your pointless drivel instead of infesting this entire forum all willy-nilly?

Or better yet-- If you hate on-line poker in general,and Stars in particular,so much why don't you just GTFO????!!!!

Take up a new hobby. I have a suggestion even--Get something to blindfold yourself with,go to your nearest interstate/freeway,stand on the edge during rush hour,don the blindfold and then have yourself a rousing game of pin-the-tail on the Buick.

And remember---18 wheelers count double.

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 05:59 AM
(#10)
And now to get back to the much more important point of this thread............

Welcome back Broahes.

(That's some impeccable-ass timing on your part dontcha think?)

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 11:18 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Hey Broahes. Looks like we both came back a week or two late. Im sad we cant play. But Im glad youre not in Mexican prison!

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 11:55 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastcard1 View Post
Most of the online poker groupies just dont want to believe it but it's deff over and will only get worse before it gets better. Hope they dont hold their breath for to long tho. iv came ahead all in all on the site but waisted many many hours, i hope they always make online poker illigal it is shady iv had multiple accounts for years and cornered tables with others its a small part of the bigger schemes but PS really dont care as long as they can get that RAKE!! For every person that petitions the gov to keep it there will be another inline against it. LONG LIVED ONLINE POKER!!! and the pros that endorse it are sellouts:wave
Listen here dick-lick.. don't come into this thread with that spam.. me and mine, weez eaten good..

Hope your house doesn't burn down, happy easter

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Mox and Jive.. two of my favorite heathens! Good to see both of you still around and kicken.

Old
Red face
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Sun Apr 24, 2011, 07:58 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WB Broooooooooooks U been Missed . Big Hugs ttysoon .

Mary

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 09:42 PM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2010
WB potato head

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 10:01 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee ze

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 10:56 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Welcome back Bro! Good to see you escaped the 3rd world down there.

Old
Hola - Mon Apr 25, 2011, 01:02 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Did ya bring me back a t-shirt? LOL Welcome back, my friend!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com